1. No one has really asked about "points shop", so I will throw it in. Will it be available on this new realm? and will prices be adjusted if yes?

2. No one has really asked about "points shop", so I will throw it in. Will it be available on this new realm? and will prices be adjusted if yes?
    No, it will not be available.

3. Hi, what if the account is full on characters on Icecrown? (when transferring characters from Frostmourne to Icecrown after season end)
    Would the limit be raised or do we have to make do with a new account?

A new account would mean a new donator level/activity level which effects coins and points

4. Hey proterean could you expand on the cash shop? Is gear going to be sold dependent on what phase we are in? We wont be able to buy ICC gear to clear naxx with right?
    And is the point system going to work similarly. with lower item level gear being sold ? And will that also be patch gated?

Also bump for Frostmourne forums to open up

5. For those who only play PVP, it would be great to make an instant too (like Blackrock server) seasoned, and paired with Frostmourne, so we can have the possibility of play S5, S6, S7 without the need of do PVE too each time.

Even with no rewards at all, or seasoned 1 month later than each phase on Frostmourne, just for the fun of play Arenas and BGs seasoned too.

Not sure if it would be possible, but it could work even on the Blackrock Server, if u put vendors from other seasons, and then match ppl on Crossrealm taking into account the GS like you said in this post, it would be the same effect!

6. Hey proterean could you expand on the cash shop? Is gear going to be sold dependent on what phase we are in? We wont be able to buy ICC gear to clear naxx with right?
    And is the point system going to work similarly. with lower item level gear being sold ? And will that also be patch gated?

Also bump for Frostmourne forums to open up
    When gear is obtained on the realm, it will be available on the marketplace.

7. Will there be an option to set rates to 1x, meaning players who usually play on lordaeron for that reason can elso enjoy the progressive nature of Frostmourne?

8. When gear is obtained on the realm, it will be available on the marketplace.
    Ty, sounds like the servers gonna be fun as ****.

9. They're not bored, we can barely hold our current playerbase on our realms right now. Even though there is an outbreak right now, population was steadily increasing for more than a year. It's rather necessary, so we are trying out a concept we always wanted to try. We believe, people will enjoy it and we're looking forward to playing on it as well.
    Yes, I noticed people aren't bored of this expansion. Which boggles my mind.

In terms of the concept, I like it, so that you can do other content on the intended gear level.

You don't get bored from doing something you enjoy. One question, aren't you bored doing the same 9-5 job for years? If you are not borded now, ask this question when you are 60years old. lol
    Yes of course if you enjoy something, you won't get bored of it. If you think about it though, you really didn't get bored of content that's 12 years old? Next level. Also, creating an argument with something IRL, in this case, doing the same job is silly to say the least. In business there's different challenges, growth and other opportunities.

I enjoyed the Wotlk content, but for me, something new would've been much more enjoyable.

10. So another realm of Wotlk but Diablo 3 seasons style... I would have preferred a realm of Vanilla, or Legion without bugs, or even something that would revive the realm of TBC ... but it is clear that that does not matter... =/

11. Love all the work you guys have place on everything and the experience delivered to the players but please, just fix the Raid Finder. That's a major improvement, that's a key content, that gives casual players the opportunity to enjoy the game as much as the next guy.
    Please, consider this thing for once... just fix Raid Finder.
    Thanks.

12. BTW, will RDF be enabled from the start?

13. PVE is not blizzlike altho warmane wants to keep it blizzlike. But any class buffs/nerfs in making pvp more balanced is out of the question.

14. nice to see that corona does not affect you but i remember since it was molten that there were many realms, not just 2 wotlk's so good move anyway, those queues are incredibly long to wait

15. Nice ,thank you WARMANE ! Love ya .

First ... 234561454 ... Last