1. WHOEVER RULES THE PROJECT !!! consider please changing the 3rd phase duration. 3 months for ToC is way too much. 3/3/2/4 instead if 3/3/3/3 seems more reasonable .
    I support this. Extend Ulduar or ICC but for the love of god please don't force us to do 10 Normal, 10man Heroic, 25man Normal and 25man Heroic ToC twice a week for 3 months. It's a terrible raiding tier compared to both ICC and Ulduar. Keep Ulduar alive longer IMO.

2. ToC is like one of the worst raids in WoW, so yeah maybe he's right - that phase should be shorter.
    I expect the hype to start dying down pretty fast with the release of ToC.

3. WHOEVER RULES THE PROJECT !!! consider please changing the 3rd phase duration. 3 months for ToC is way too much. 3/3/2/4 instead if 3/3/3/3 seems more reasonable .
    Dude don't be silly, best would be 1/1/4/6 to give best wotlk experience.

4. I'm super hyped for this realm, faster XP rate with Lordaeron difficulty is nice,how ever being able to swipe for a shadowmourne on day one is questionable,i was even thinking that bags were rather p2w. I understand the financial need,but can't be made via cosmetics,mounts ect,,, and not something that's actually impacting your game like a full epic set.Hindsight it beats the whole purpose of a "competition".

Read the first few lines on the post and was like HELL YEAH,then read the marketplace thing and was like HELL NAH...

5. I'm super hyped for this realm, faster XP rate with Lordaeron difficulty is nice,how ever being able to swipe for a shadowmourne on day one is questionable,i was even thinking that bags were rather p2w. I understand the financial need,but can't be made via cosmetics,mounts ect,,, and not something that's actually impacting your game like a full epic set.Hindsight it beats the whole purpose of a "competition".

Read the first few lines on the post and was like HELL YEAH,then read the marketplace thing and was like HELL NAH...
    Then you're an *****. Shadowmourne will never be up for purchase, let alone day one. Gear from a given raid is only available on the market 1-2 after several guilds have cleared the raid several times.

6. *******

Shadowmourne
    150 coins
    on icecrown... get your facts straight b4 u talk.

7. They did say that marketplace will be like on Icecrown,i just hope it will be limited,no heirlooms,no legendaries ect on day 1,like even the ashbringer or w/e is 7 coins sells for 46g.

8. *******

Shadowmourne
    150 coins
    Also Shadowmourne is not going to be on the marketplace. It simply does not follow the rules of the marketplace design.
    \
    Come again?

9. Ok my apologies I missed that post amidst everything. Now my question is will heirlooms be available?

10. *******

Shadowmourne
    150 coins
    Yes, and yes that the marketplace will have icecrown's' model. BUT HAS ANYONE HERE READ ANY PAGE OF THIS POST OMG. There is a faq by mercy just below the main post.... Read it, it helps. lol doing speculations on every post page on already answered questions..

11. Hi there, I don't see why people say its pay to win ? People have to get the gear to buy it, its not like on day 1 people will run with full gear and I don't think people would like to spend 1000$(sorry i don't know full price on full pvp/pve bis gear :( ) just for end game to play, it will be nice if they add solo q on 3v3 in the end of the season with resilience match making, and if there be people who donate, they will go to icc server so this p2w is out of the question, because p2w=items you can get for money that are NOT IN THE GAME and give you advantage. i'm looking forward for this server, and if I understand correctly you can get all gear from pvp vendors for honor like weapons off hands and stuff ? Feel free to correct me. Have a nice day :)

12. what time will the server open (pasific time)?

13. if i make a character that has the same name as one of mine on Icecrown what happens when my character transfers?

First ... 32404142434452 ... Last