1. On the topic of phase lengths, I agree that ToC (and even Naxxramas, frankly) shouldn't be 3 months. People are citing the enjoyability of those tiers as reasons to decrease their lengths, but that's not the actual issue - those tiers are just a _lot_ easier than Ulduar & ICC/RS. There's nowhere near as much content to clear nor things to achieve in the Naxxramas/ToC tiers relative to Ulduar & ICC/RS, so their phase lengths should be scaled accordingly.

2. how many char can we have in frostmourne? created 1 but cant create second

3. Can we have an answer ?? pls i need to know if i will download the game again or not !!!! CROSS REALM ARENA YES OR NO ???
    Crossrealm arena with Icecrown and Lordaeron? No, I very much doubt it will ever happen.

Frostmourne > Naxxramas (ilvl 200 10 man, and ilvl 213 25 man) launch on day 1. And pvp season 5 gear (hateful/deadly set)

Icecrown and Lordaeron have had ICC patch FOR YEARS.

Even when Frostmourne gets ICC in 9 months, I will still doubt that they will implement cross realm arena. Icecrown and Lordaeron is just too old.

4. They already have.
    No they haven't they just tried to justify store on a fresh realm for some reason

Can we have an answer ?? pls i need to know if i will download the game again or not !!!! CROSS REALM ARENA YES OR NO ???
    Learn to read it's literally on the first page

5. No they haven't they just tried to justify store on a fresh realm for some reason
    No, the quoted post is an explanation, not a justification. There's no need to justify that decision. If you disagree with the design of the server it simply means it isn't for you.

6. No, the quoted post is an explanation, not a justification. There's no need to justify that decision. If you disagree with the design of the server it simply means it isn't for you.
    Idk chief it sounded a lot like justifying the feature. Not that it needs to be done but that's what it was, re-read his post.

Why not disable the store and allow the transfers to go to Lordaeron as well to replenish the guilds and allow for more raids, cus even now it has like 2 raids a day on global maybe even less on alliance side. I dont think it'll get better in the future either without help. Wont icecrown be overpopulated at the end of this?
    And did you decide on soloQ? Would be pretty funny in s5

7. Idk chief it sounded a lot like justifying the feature. Not that it needs to be done but that's what it was, re-read his post.
    That might stem from a wrong impression that you have to be convinced of our decisions, hence looking at it as justification. That's mistaken, as is saying that "literally everyone" is against it.

Why not disable the store and allow the transfers to go to Lordaeron as well to replenish the guilds and allow for more raids, cus even now it has like 2 raids a day on global maybe even less on alliance side. I dont think it'll get better in the future either without help. Wont icecrown be overpopulated at the end of this?
    For many reasons, not the smallest of them being that one "welfare" server that is paid for by the donations coming from the others is plenty. Also, while Lordaeron might have seen a large increase in population, there's nothing saying it will continue after the global situation goes back to normal, while Icecrown already had issues with queues and performance impact due to all the players online even before.

And did you decide on soloQ? Would be pretty funny in s5
    That sort of information is likely going to be announced along with everything else.

8. Will it be 3.0.9 loot database, or 3.3.5?

9. That might stem from a wrong impression that you have to be convinced of our decisions, hence looking at it as justification. That's mistaken, as is saying that "literally everyone" is against it.
    What lmao

For many reasons, not the smallest of them being that one "welfare" server that is paid for by the donations coming from the others is plenty. Also, while Lordaeron might have seen a large increase in population, there's nothing saying it will continue after the global situation goes back to normal, while Icecrown already had issues with queues and performance impact due to all the players online even before.
    So ... shouldnt you agree with my suggestion? Your reasons why "not" are supporting it, either i forgot basic english or you didn't read my suggestion well
    And please don't call Lordaeron welfare realm it was warmane's best creation at one point, comparing it with icecrown that's 2 fused realms into one is not fair

Either way i'll be checking out Frostmourne just like many others and please keep in mind only a very small handful will go for realm firsts i dont know why you're bringing attention to it barely anyone else cares about it. Many will exploit to 80 on x7 and rush content if you actually care about players like that then i feel sorry for the rest of the community. We just chillin tryina raid while in quarantine and hit some arenas for titles thanks for considering my suggestions and i'll see u ingame fams

10. 6 hours left before the server opens :D

11. 6 hours left before the server opens :D
    No, sorry. 18.5 hours until server opens lol.

12. No, sorry. 18.5 hours until server opens lol.
    Greenwich Mean Time

13. What time on April 15?
    13:00 server time (the time shown in-game or above the population numbers on the homepage).

14. Greenwich Mean Time
    What about it? Server opens at 13:00 server time April 15th - In 18.5 hours. Just didn't want you to get disappointed when it doesn't open lol.

First ... 34424344454654 ... Last