1. When the server starts exactly?
    13:00 server time like it says everywhere.

Roughly 26 minutes.

2. it can be just 10$?
    yes the minimum donation gets you que skip

3. Will there be rdf at the start of the launch?

4. Will there be rdf at the start of the launch?
    Yes, it will be enabled.

5. Still curious as to how you're gonna deal with gear diff on xrealm bg's with Frostmourne

6. Still curious as to how you're gonna deal with gear diff on xrealm bg's with Frostmourne
    Will probably be just the same "brackets" as it is between servers atm

7. is there a discord server for the frostmourne server?

8. Still curious as to how you're gonna deal with gear diff on xrealm bg's with Frostmourne
    "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

9. "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."
    That is just so vague... that gives next to no info on how it will be handled.

10. Can you make a second char , when realm is up? I have one with name saved, but i want to start a second one too. it will possible?

11. That is just so vague... that gives next to no info on how it will be handled.
    They probably cant tell u more so we dont breake the system, or find a way to go around it.

12. I can't seem to be able to make a second character. I had one name reserved, but I want to make another one. Hope this changes soon.

First ... 39474849505159 ... Last