1. nice to see that corona does not affect you but i remember since it was molten that there were many realms, not just 2 wotlk's so good move anyway, those queues are incredibly long to wait
    Those realms had lower capacity than what Warmane offers.

2. i guys it been so long since i prayed wow and i want to give it a try again. please how do i start with the installations and all that......im sure this is a private server so which patch do i have to install and all that

3. Will this be a PVP server ones again or are you going to make it PvE ?

4. Will the titles taken in Frostmourne server will be temporary or permanent? e.g realm's first titles?

5. First things first, thank you for the amazing idea and the dedicated hard work you put into making us happy.

One thing I didn't get: Sooo, what happens when the season ends and a mass amount of players are moved to Icecrown? Won't that make it crash? I mean the huge spike of players just in a matter of hours. And then? They wait until the season resets and they are put back to Forstmourne on level 1 but keeping the achies and rank? Kindof messy for me. I understand that Frostmourne will drag a bunch of old players from Icecrown, a lot of players are going to be extremely hyped about it, and maybe half of Icecrowns current "bored to hell" population will seek new experiences in Frostmourne. So eventually, the server's numbers will decrease greatly when Frostmourne launches and is active, but what happens when a season ends?

Cheers

6. nice to see that corona does not affect you but i remember since it was molten that there were many realms, not just 2 wotlk's so good move anyway, those queues are incredibly long to wait
    And those realms had 2k population each so they felt nearly dead. 2 very populated ones is far better don't you think?

7. New board has been opened.
    http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=300
    Please use the sub-forum Recruitment for recruit threads.

8. I'd like to endorse rpgfan10208's question, will dungeon finder be present from the beginning or once the rest of patch 3.3 content appears (or not at all)?

9. I have no doubt people will try it of course. I wouldn`t mind if you did a poll before you started preparations for "seasonal" realm. (maybe you did, I can`t find it). Do a poll, ask the community what they want. I am very much curious to see what community would say.

10. Do the donors get benefits such as making a dk without having a lvl 55 character on the frostmourn server? And will we get que skips if there ends up being a que...?

11. I believe they could make a few changes,like adjustable xp and extend first tier 7 of each season to allow ppl to level to 80(like extra 2 weeks maybe?) Without this i don't think the ppl who like to level 1x would like the realm that much

12. What about cross-faction queue? 45:55 max ratio decline would be nice.

13. Shame this kind of time and energy isn't directed towards the once successful TBC server. Those 10k players are still out there somewhere, and they aren't likely to be your current WotLK playerbase. That means fresh wallets instead of cannibalizing the wallet of your current playerbase.

14. What about cross-faction queue? 45:55 max ratio decline would be nice.
    People can make both - horde and alliance - chars on the same acc, so I don't know how'd that work

First ... 345671555 ... Last