1. There are bigger problems than que :D

2. 1800 Queue xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

3. has the server just started is already a queue of 1,200 people?
    how much is online ?

4. it such bull****, i was inside there alot of ppl, really laggy, the server disconnected me try to log back and im already in queue? no fkn way

5. donate you peasants.

also, its pretty much unplayable, theres thousands in each starting area

6. You know what the saddest part is? Icecrown still has 900+ queue, while this one is full and with its 1500 people queue too

Nothing changed gentlemen, moving on

7. Queue from icecrown didnt drop a bit + frostmourne is already full (even though i didnt planned to play there but i guess there are around 2-3k online full server) so again another dissapointment

8. You know what the saddest part is? Icecrown still has 900+ queue, while this one is full and with its 1500 people queue too

Nothing changed gentlemen, moving on
    just what i want to say

9. After someone gets his realm first of lvl80, will there be the same service for buying 80level char, after like 2 weeks. ?

10. there really is 12k people, congratulations to warmane! nice work guys, from where did you dig another 12k players?

11. It would be nice if warmane make duplicate of icecrown too

12. there really is 12k people, congratulations to warmane! nice work guys, from where did you dig another 12k players?
    I Had the same question xD and today I thought I could finally log into icecrown but nope

13. wow frostmourne is online now we have 1k queue on both icc and frostmourne...wow great...so exciting!! :l

First ... 40484950515260 ... Last