1. So quite new to the server, love it!
    I was completely solid yesterday, no lag or stutter but today it's at 170ms average?
    Can't repair w/ the Repair file, I've even reset my router and checked for GPU updates but nothing?

2. Looking for somebody from the leadership team to answer an important question.

Are BGs/Arenas shared with Icecrown/Lordaeron? I went into a level 10-19 bracket and have faced literally 19 fully decked out twinks.

By this logic, Frostmourne players will get to 80 and go into any pvp scenario just to be literal fotter for decked out Icecrown/Lord players.

This doesn't even make any logical sense if that is the case. One would assume a fresh server meant an isolated system.

Can somebody please confirm?

3. Looking for somebody from the leadership team to answer an important question.

Are BGs/Arenas shared with Icecrown/Lordaeron? I went into a level 10-19 bracket and have faced literally 19 fully decked out twinks.

By this logic, Frostmourne players will get to 80 and go into any pvp scenario just to be literal fotter for decked out Icecrown/Lord players.

This doesn't even make any logical sense if that is the case. One would assume a fresh server meant an isolated system.

Can somebody please confirm?
    Page 1 has your anwser.
    "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

4. Page 1 has your anwser.
    Yes, and that was all good and dandy until I actually joined a BG and was paired up with and, most importantly, against fully geared out twinks.

Obviously that is a case where these "measures" did absolutely nothing. So it's either all twink (non 80) brackets don't have them in place or there is nothing in place alltogether.

I'm sure the concern is understandable. Especially when you consider investing time to get to 80 just to be farmed by full s8 players, while only having access to s5. No geared player from Icecrown wants my greens wearing *** in their BGs and the same in reverse.

5. Yes, and that was all good and dandy until I actually joined a BG and was paired up with and, most importantly, against fully geared out twinks.

Obviously that is a case where these "measures" did absolutely nothing. So it's either all twink (non 80) brackets don't have them in place or there is nothing in place alltogether.

I'm sure the concern is understandable. Especially when you consider investing time to get to 80 just to be farmed by full s8 players, while only having access to s5. No geared player from Icecrown wants my greens wearing *** in their BGs and the same in reverse.
    You're not understanding. There are no measures for <80 BG's, because why would there be? At level 80 however, there will be measures in place (brackets perhaps) so separate people based on ilvl. They don't have a damn about 10-19 bracket, of course there will be twinks there and wreck you. The only way they could fix the twink issue is by separating people who have turned off xp into their own BG's, but they won't do that (they should though imo).

6. What happens to the names of characters that get moved to Icecrown, if the name already exists there? Will Frostmourne characters be forced to rename?

7. When will marketplace trade and level 80 boosts be made available?

8. What happens to the names of characters that get moved to Icecrown, if the name already exists there? Will Frostmourne characters be forced to rename?
    Yes, they will have to rename.

9. This sounds pretty good but I have a question. What happen if the season ends and you don't have space enough in Icecrown because your character list is full? Would you have to delete some characters? Or is there any chance to have more space for new characters?

10. This sounds pretty good but I have a question. What happen if the season ends and you don't have space enough in Icecrown because your character list is full? Would you have to delete some characters? Or is there any chance to have more space for new characters?
    Read the FaQ

11. Looking at the numbers so far I don't even wanna think what will happen to Icecrown in a year monkaS.

12. One question, when a new season starts the character that was on frostmourne will be transferred back to that server or will we have to start from scratch again?

13. Please offer free realm transfers. I don't want my toons on Icecrown. Discount transfers even, I understand you're running a business!

First ... 2425051525354 ... Last