1. Your character will be transfered to Icecrown and you will continue where you left off on Frostmourne.

2. Hi,
    probably someone already asked. If thats the case, i am sorry.
    I know you guys alraedy said that the characters, end the season ends, will be transfered to Icecrown.
    My question is if you will allow that players, who already play in lordaeron, could have their Frostmourne characters transfer to Lordaeron?
    I started playing in Lordaeron 1 mount ago, and i already have a guild that i like and friends there, but i started another character on this new realm and i wish i could have it, after the season ends, tranfer to Lordaeron.

Best regards,
    Wartylion

3. Hi,
    probably someone already asked. If thats the case, i am sorry.
    I know you guys alraedy said that the characters, end the season ends, will be transfered to Icecrown.
    My question is if you will allow that players, who already play in lordaeron, could have their Frostmourne characters transfer to Lordaeron?
    I started playing in Lordaeron 1 mount ago, and i already have a guild that i like and friends there, but i started another character on this new realm and i wish i could have it, after the season ends, tranfer to Lordaeron.

Best regards,
    Wartylion
    No, you cant transfer form an x7 relm with coin shop to a x1 realm with no shop.

4. What will happen to the characters from this server if our character list on Icecrown is full (10 characters)?

5. What will happen to the characters from this server if our character list on Icecrown is full (10 characters)?
    Read the FaQ on the first page.

6. The question is not answered in the FAQ.

7. Hi, question
    I think there is an error or something with the mob respawn time, they respawn like every 40 seconds, it's impossible to clear a cave or something like that

8. FAQ
    Q: When my characters get moved, what if my character list is already filled?
    A: We have methods of addressing this very easily. We will speak about this when the time comes.
    But yet, it was.

9. wtf i cant collect points on frostmourne. i have new account why is that

10. wtf i cant collect points on frostmourne. i have new account why is that
    Do you have at least 1000 achievement Point on this new account ?

11. Do you have at least 1000 achievement Point on this new account ?
    The better question is: Why is he earning points if he can't use them on frostmourne? (according to the answer I got from my question).

Also, assuming these are ALL new players, we can't possibly offset these numbers unto icecrown. It's potentially another icecrown server, ontop of an icecrown server.

12. surely this has been stated somewhere but not in the FAQ from what I can tell:

What days are the resets?

13. So if characters will transfer to Icecrown, what happens if you used the same name for another character already on there?

14. But yet, it was.
    Turns out I can't read. Thank you!

15. When can we expect Frostmourne to be more stable? It's been crashing left and right and disrupting gameplay.

First ... 3435152535455 ... Last