1. Hello, quick question regarding glyphs:
    Why is book of glyphs not available? it's totally unfair to classes like shamans in PvP as they rely mostly on Stoneclaw for their survivability.
    Can we have a fix for this?

2. Also regarding glyphs. There were at the start of the server, as we know, some database glitches with the EoT instead of EoH and so on...seems like some of the books were available back then as well, as I've seen them in the AH and some of the people run around with glyphs ( as the shaman stoneclaw) from them. I would like to hear an OFFICIAL position on this matter - are the books available but I don't know, 0.01% drop ( some people brag they saw them) , or they aren't and will be available only when Ulduar patch hits..or there's something in between. Kind regards...

3. It is posibile that I can move at this time my account to icecrown ?

4. can we do something about the battleground queues? I'm waiting 20 minutes for a battleground as an alliance.

5. Why not cataclysme instead of 4 server wotlk :S :S :S
    Cata 4 ever <3

6. Also regarding glyphs. There were at the start of the server, as we know, some database glitches with the EoT instead of EoH and so on...seems like some of the books were available back then as well, as I've seen them in the AH and some of the people run around with glyphs ( as the shaman stoneclaw) from them. I would like to hear an OFFICIAL position on this matter - are the books available but I don't know, 0.01% drop ( some people brag they saw them) , or they aren't and will be available only when Ulduar patch hits..or there's something in between. Kind regards...
    Can we get an official answer on this? I can confirm looting a book of glyph mastery from an elite on rdf.

7. Hi, let me start by saying that I LOVE the idea of being able to enjoy the full wotlk progression on warmane(couldn't on lordaeron, since RS was just been released when i started playing). I have just 2 questions:
    1)Would It be doable to make possible for the ones who wishes to stay on frostmourne to actually STAY on Frostmourne even after the season ends? Sincerely talking, i've tried to join Icecrown multiple times, and.. i Just don't like It. People overgears widely the content, Is hella bored, and anything new can't really be expected. I'd really love the possibility to keep staying within a crowd of people on my same boat and grow together. I feel like i'd stop having fun way faster, and eventually, It would lead me to grow tired, i'm quite sure It could be the same for many others, not just me.
    2) Could you possibly make "Hellscream' Warsong"/"Strenght of Wrynn" in Icecrown Citadel not available? Just like in Lordaeron? That could HEAVILY modify the time required for the heroics clear, thus making Ruby Sanctum, its OP loot and the ICC heroic gear in marketplace available WAY faster than necessary, ruining the quality of the end game experience IMHO.
    Hoping to hear answers soon from Devs know about these matters, i wish you good luck with Frostmourne and all your future projects! Cheers

8. Found the answer on my first question in description. Sorry, didn't payed attention

9. May 2, 2020  
    How are you adding new items to the store as of now? Number of drops of certain item?

10. May 2, 2020  
    I am confused, in the end is Frostmourne this new realm that starts progressively from NAXX or there's going to be a new one?
    Asking this because I saw some people looking for TOC/POS/FOS groups in global and I don't know if they are trolling or not.

11. May 3, 2020  
    I am confused, in the end is Frostmourne this new realm that starts progressively from NAXX or there's going to be a new one?
    Asking this because I saw some people looking for TOC/POS/FOS groups in global and I don't know if they are trolling or not.
    They are trolling. It is

12. May 4, 2020  

13. May 4, 2020  
    They are trolling. It is
    I also saw people in Halls of Reflection via the /who function. This dungeon should not be available shouldn't it now?

14. May 5, 2020  
    I don't understand why the decision to not include point items in the shop

First ... 4445253545556 ... Last