1. July 6, 2020  
    thats a question i would like to ask too

2. Hi,
    The automatic character transfer to Icecrown, is it free?
    Could we transfer character to Icecrown before the end season?

3. I am not sure if these were asked , I read a good amount of the reply's but not all 60 pages worth.

So the year ( season ) will be from April 15th 2020 to April 15th 2021 ?

Those on Frostmourne going to Icecrown realm, will there be a way to transfer back to Frostmourne server after all this. Or is Frostmourne going to be no more ?

Do we still keep our gear all that once sent to Icecrown, and is this transfer automatic for all toons on Frostmourne or is it paid transfer, and for those that don't pay will those toons get deleted ?

I was not a fan of Icecrown realm due to the fact it has store sales of shadowmourne which imo can be P2W, also this realm does not even show up much for the arena ladder, But I am not to concerned about that seeing Frostmourne which is a active pvp server those players will also be on IceCrown now. I did read all the Faqs etc and I am still in the dark

Anyone that would know the answers or better yet a staff member responding to this would be great !!

Thanks

4. We intend to have two arena flushes every week.
    which days?

5. I am not sure if these were asked , I read a good amount of the reply's but not all 60 pages worth.

So the year ( season ) will be from April 15th 2020 to April 15th 2021 ?
    Yes
    Those on Frostmourne going to Icecrown realm, will there be a way to transfer back to Frostmourne server after all this. Or is Frostmourne going to be no more ?
    No. Characters will stay on Icecrown, and Frosmourne will restart again with everyone creating new characters.
    Do we still keep our gear all that once sent to Icecrown, and is this transfer automatic for all toons on Frostmourne or is it paid transfer, and for those that don't pay will those toons get deleted ?
    You'll most likely keep everything thats on the character, and I assume it will be free, we'll know when it's closer to the time. In past, when they did realm merges they gave a period where you could transfer and then transfered the rest over automaticaly, but who knows how this will be handled.

6. Question The Frost Lord's War Cloak is at store for 21 coins but the 1 i have i cant equip can you guys fix this please or tell us what is going on if i buy this at shop for my alt am i going to be able to equip

7. Question The Frost Lord's War Cloak is at store for 21 coins but the 1 i have i cant equip can you guys fix this please or tell us what is going on if i buy this at shop for my alt am i going to be able to equip
    You will be refunded. Items from patch 3.2 aren't available yet in Frostmourne realm.

8. What happens to guilds when the reset happens? Will the guild lose everything they have when toons get migrated to Icecrown?

9. Why can I not make a DK on that realm but on others I can even though I got no lvl 55 there either?

10. Why can I not make a DK on that realm but on others I can even though I got no lvl 55 there either?
    because that is a premium perk but it does not affect "Frostmourne" and "Lordaeron" realms

11. Wooly White Rhino is BOE like Magic Rooster? If yes can players buy it on FM for 49 coins, leave it in inventory unused and wait for Char Transfer to ICC and after that send it via mailbox to his alts on ICC realm?

12. At the end of the season, will we be able to choose if the character migrates to the other faction or will they remain the same?

13. Hi, what will happen with the heirloom's that i bought on Frostmourne ? They will be transfered with the characters ?

14. When I saw the Spoiler,I began to laught :D
    I prefer to start next yeat after there is ICC (9 months later ) XD

First ... 7475556575859 ... Last