1. Will the character transfer from Frostmourne to Icecrown be free or is it a paid option?
    Free, of course.

2. Will it be possible to transfer characters from Outland to the new seasonal realm. If positive, will the same rules apply as they are now, and is the time frame known? Cheers.

3. No way. Everyone will start from nil.

4. Alright, thank you. Will it be possible sometime along the way, like in a month, two or three?

5. Can anyone please tell me what is going to happend during Frostmoune to Icecrown realm transfer if my Icecrown account has already a max number of chars and on Frostmourne i got 5 more chars on the same account ?

6. Can anyone please tell me what is going to happend during Frostmoune to Icecrown realm transfer if my Icecrown account has already a max number of chars and on Frostmourne i got 5 more chars on the same account ?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434018
    Any players being concerned that their amount of characters will be over the limit, should not have any concerns, there are systems in place for this issue and they will be presented to the player once such an issue happens.

First ... 1252606162