1. What about Death Knights will we have them from the get go,as in lvl up to 55 and create,or will it only unlock when ICC opens in 9months?
    Why would you have to wait until ICC? Once you have a level 55 on the realm you can make a DK.

2. I just hope I don't see que on frostmourne as well in a few month or to see my home realm (icecrown) still having que and some of us have the issue to get in the game that we have our mains in...since not all of us can donate no matter how much we want to ignore the freaking que.

3. Sounds exciting, but the icecrown marketplace model is a major turn off. However, I do appreciate the effort and good luck to you and all that will play on forstmourne!

4. Is it allowed to look for people on Icecrown to join my Guild that starts with the new server release?
    In Chat.

5. No reason to move to this realm if its still going to have the exact same shop.. Disappointing news

6. Would increasing the health of the MODs (NPE) by 10% - 20% improve the excitement ? especially 7x

Making the game more difficult would make less of a grind and MORE engaging instead of just a click feast and foster group lvling & teamwork.

When lvling there is NO fear of death unless I mess up. The actual conflict would be more enjoyable.

I would like to spend more time battling the bosses. Enjoying the experience.

The greater the challenge the greater the reward.

Thanks for everything :) this is a great community but the AH is hard to profit :(

7. Please do heirlooms at the start. No point in buying heirlooms after you are level 80 for the most part because you can just farm them. x7 will make it difficult to obtain gear that is good for your current level and by implementing heirlooms it will allow you to have a few good pieces
    Imagine queing dungeons for good gear.

8. What is goign to happen in terms of PVP BGs and Arena?

Will the brackets be smaller or will we still be getting paired against people with shadowmourne on the other realms?

Also is arena cross realm?
    As again my guild and I would rather not be matching against people with amazing gear when we have such bad gear.
    Its bad enough on icerown trying to rank up at rating 1400 getting paired against people with wrathful gear and legendaries, but only having relentless myself.

Is there any info on the GS brackets ?

I feel like it may not be worth rerolling to a new realm if the PVP scene is decemated by the OP realms.

I know the server admins will do their best to make it fun for all, but is there any info for us PVP lovers?

Thank you!

9. Sounds exciting, but the icecrown marketplace model is a major turn off. However, I do appreciate the effort and good luck to you and all that will play on forstmourne!
    No reason to move to this realm if its still going to have the exact same shop.. Disappointing news
    But the fact that not all items will be available from the get-go redeems it, to a degree. People aren't going to be able to buy Smourne until the very end. They aren't going to be able to buy ICC25HC gear to clear Naxx. Raids are buffed, so that might slow down how fast gear is added to the store as well. Not to mention they haven't explained how the items will be added to the store. They said "as it is obtained by players," but that could mean once a boss is killed its loot table is added, or once a specific piece of gear drops it is added, or they could alter it slightly altogether and release items a tier lower. The biggest thing, though, I think is I don't think many people will buy gear that isn't ICC25hc gear. Why spend coins on Naxx gear that will be replaced in Uld? Same for Uld and ToC. Sure, people will buy ICC25HC gear when it is unlocked, because characters will transfer over to Icecrown anyway - but before that? I don't think it will happen too much. Not to mention if you're trying to be competitive and your guild isn't already killing the bosses you need for gear, you are probably too far behind for it to matter anyway.

At first the coin shop turned me off too, but after reading other's opinions and thinking about it more, I don't think it will affect me personally too bad.

10. What about Death Knights will we have them from the get go,as in lvl up to 55 and create,or will it only unlock when ICC opens in 9months?
    When you reach 55, you will be able to create one.

11. What is goign to happen in terms of PVP BGs and Arena?

Will the brackets be smaller or will we still be getting paired against people with shadowmourne on the other realms?

Also is arena cross realm?
    As again my guild and I would rather not be matching against people with amazing gear when we have such bad gear.
    Its bad enough on icerown trying to rank up at rating 1400 getting paired against people with wrathful gear and legendaries, but only having relentless myself.

Is there any info on the GS brackets ?

I feel like it may not be worth rerolling to a new realm if the PVP scene is decemated by the OP realms.

I know the server admins will do their best to make it fun for all, but is there any info for us PVP lovers?
    They already said we wouldnt play against high gearscored ppl when we start on early wotlk progression.

12. is it able to save achievements till next season? i mean next season i can continue with 1 lvl character and with last season achievements

13. I agree that those who intend to continue playing their characters once they're transferred to a permanent server and don't care too much about how quickly they progress through content on frostmourne will most probably not buy a single piece of gear until t10 release. Following such logic, you can come to conclusion that most people won't spend any money (besides que skip maybe) on frostmourne at all, no? I mean by the time t10 is all cleared and its gear appears on coin shop, the season will be coming to an end and you might as well wait for your character(s) to be moved over to icecrown.

I'll tell you who's going to be buying gear throughout the season. The guilds who are looking to be competitive will be spending some money on it. Aside with warmane's goal of creating this server to make more money, the biggest incentive given for us to play on it is the progressive-competitive nature of content release with rewards added in for those who prove themselves to be the best. That's where gear shop comes in. I guarantee you that guilds looking to prove themselves as the best will be using it (myself included if I decide I really wanna play/compete). Nothing wrong with that though. If shop is up, then using it to your advantage is all in fair competition. It's just that it partially ruins competition integrity when "who's the best?" isn't only a question of skill/knowledge but also a question of how much you might be willing to spend.

Now how much of an advantage are those (of us?), who willing to spend $ to be as ready for progression as possible, going to get out of it, it's simply a matter of how warmane decides to implement the gear shop.

Obviously, the best way to do it, or rather the least impactful to progression way, is to keep the gear available on shop 1 tier below the current tier. Which would mean that no raiding gear available at all during t7 content. Dungeon (5-man) gear added only once the first tier of raids are cleared so as to not allow those looking to progress asap to just hit lvl80 and not have to gear up their characters at all before heading into buffed raids and clearing them in no time. This would of course still have an impact on progression of the next tier (t8) despite double weekly resets. Even with 2 ID resets per week you still can't guarantee you'll have good enough RNG to get all of your players their bis 213/226 pieces before ulduar is out. You go on a shopping spree once ulduar is opened and voilĂ , all your dpsers have their bis trinkets and 226ilvl weapons from KT. You can see how that'd suck for all the guilds that wanna have a 'clean' competition. Any effort one guild may try to put in to prepare for next tier of progression, by doing multiple split runs a week to gear up their main raiding roster etc, is most probably going to be able to be matched by another guild sitting on their *** for 3 months and opening their wallets once it's time to progress again. I wouldn't be suprised if that actually happens with some guilds that decide they wanna compete in each tier but don't feel like farming naxx or toc for 3 months in order to keep gearing up.

14. is it able to save achievements till next season? i mean next season i can continue with 1 lvl character and with last season achievements
    That would be a massive waste of resources to implement and it would completely negate the point of it being a seasonal realm. You're gonna save realm first of 1 season and it will transfer onto the next season. Soon every1 who decided to stay would have realm first.

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last