1. No, sorry. 18.5 hours until server opens lol.
    Depends which country your from..

2. Depends which country your from..
    Someone help this guy out.

3. No, sorry. 18.5 hours until server opens lol.
    April 15, 2020. 13:00 server time.

Character name reservations will be possible earlier. We will announce when exactly and we will announce at least 48 hours before the name reservation process starts.

Players will be able to log into Frostmourne and create their characters with the names they want and when the scheduled time arrives, it is only simple as clicking Enter World.
    https://greenwichmeantime.com/what-is-gmt/

True

4. my only hope is that they keep raiding difficulty tuned like it is on lordaeron(maybe even buff the older raids) - just for the love of God don't nerf ICC, keep it like it is on lordaeron otherwise it will not be fun, considering everyone knows everything at this point

5. Clearly says server time, there is only one place where its 1pm april 15th server time... as someone previously mentioned, you need help.

6. "There will be two raid resets in one week, one to enable playing on weekdays and one to enable playing on weekends."

Any informations about theses days?

7. 7x rate ......................
    To be fair, they've only officially announced xp and honor will be Icecrown like, but it's safe to assume everything else is as well (x3)

8. If there is no coin market, for a fair game
    we are thinking of starting with my friend.

9. So... I have a very important question.

Now my account on Icecrown has full character slots. How is it gonna go for me if I play on this seasonal realm after it ends?

10. So... I have a very important question.

Now my account on Icecrown has full character slots. How is it gonna go for me if I play on this seasonal realm after it ends?
    Go read the FAQ.

11. The marketplace will work in a way so it detects automatically how many items were obtained in the game. After the marketplace detects that the item has been obtained enough times (e.g 10-15 times) it will be added automatically to the marketplace.

There's thresholds for different items. More important items require higher amounts of obtaining in the game. This is how the marketplace works. PvE guilds that raid will always have better gear. This is how our marketplaces always worked, it is simply that we have not had a similar realm in ages.

12. The marketplace will work in a way so it detects automatically how many items were obtained in the game. After the marketplace detects that the item has been obtained enough times (e.g 10-15 times) it will be added automatically to the marketplace.

There's thresholds for different items. More important items require higher amounts of obtaining in the game. This is how the marketplace works. PvE guilds that raid will always have better gear. This is how our marketplaces always worked, it is simply that we have not had a similar realm in ages.
    Any update on day 1 heirlooms? I've been keeping up with the forum and haven't seen a definitive answer. Apologies if this has been clearly answered already.

First ... 35434445464755 ... Last