1. Buying an item that will become obsolete in 3 months? this is clearly pay to win.

2. Hallelujah although making the market place similar to lordaeron would be even better
    What Happens to Characters after season end ?!
    Gets moved to Icecrown

3. Mixed reactions on fb page... Lot of ppl hate due to lack of updates to other expansions and it seems that lot of ppl want cata back and are bored of wotlk

4. Long time no see.
    Ok so i love the idea but ''competitive'' and Icecrown marketplace model or similar makes no sense PVP or PVE wise.

Its really sad to see after all these years u still refuse to make major pvp balance changes. ( im all down to keep it blizzlike but blizzlike isnt having almost every War/DK/Ret pala using Shadowmourne and + - 6.7k gear.
    Some classes benefit too much from RS and ICC gear and some are just making stupid numbers (ret pala healing done in average 2v2 or 3v3 match for example).
    Why its ok to alter PVE but not PVP?

5. Buying an item that will become obsolete in 3 months? this is clearly pay to win.
    Raids reset twice a week.

6. I don't think people mind the way the shop works as much as the rates, buffed content is good as well tbh

7. Long time no see.
    Ok so i love the idea but ''competitive'' and Icecrown marketplace model or similar makes no sense PVP or PVE wise.

Its really sad to see after all these years u still refuse to make major pvp balance changes. ( im all down to keep it blizzlike but blizzlike isnt having almost every War/DK/Ret pala using Shadowmourne and + - 6.7k gear.
    Some classes benefit too much from RS and ICC gear and some are just making stupid numbers (ret pala healing done in average 2v2 or 3v3 match for example).
    Why its ok to alter PVE but not PVP?
    Aye, PLEASE dont sell shadowmournes on the new realm.

8. No, we have no plans for that. It is technically not feasible to produce a satisfactory experience, right now.
    Have you any plans for faction balance? Cross-faction queue, free mount + extra rep for minority or something else ?

9. we want a 1 lvl up to 80 funserver server why we don't vote on our site there is no discord

10. Path of Exile vibe, I kindda like it!

11. good idea with a bad idea together

Fresh, donate, repeat. Sorry, I personally see competition only for cash shop. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
    +2

trash marker system will only **** up the way to play it, if this is "mint thingy" remove the market system it would be the best option to be honest

no la caguen porfas :D

12. I might not have read it well enough, but I assume there won't be access to the warmane store, right?

13. The realm will be wiped and the progression will restart. Hence, seasonal. Characters will move to Icecrown. There is no need for concerns if you have a full character list, this can be handled easily.
    wow wow wow..bruh..hol' up.

What do you mean the realm will be wiped? Which one? ICC realm or Frostmourne realm? If ICC realm, my chart will be wiped?

First ... 567891757 ... Last