1. This means that once the 2nd season starts on around april 15 - or maybe april 15 exactly, 1st achievement is for grabs again right?

2. If players will transfer their Toons from FM to ICC realm, will they keep all items, inventory? And What if my character is under level 80, does same rules apply for transfering it?

3. It would be very cool to progress Cataclysm and then repopulate MOP

4. Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear..
    Now there's something to laugh at when you activated cross-realm with blackrock which is instant 80 S7 gladiator gear. Honestly disappointed in warmane, they're no way near their molten-WoW days.

5. Now there's something to laugh at when you activated cross-realm with blackrock which is instant 80 S7 gladiator gear. Honestly disappointed in warmane, they're no way near their molten-WoW days.
    You obviously haven't really payed attention to details back then, but from what my guildies say, having a working naxx / icc was like a miracle back then

6. What about lvl 1 toons? can you buy wooly white rhino and trade it as boe after realm transfer?

7. Hello guys. Is there any info about exact day/time of Frostmourne reset? Ty.

8. If players will transfer their Toons from FM to ICC realm, will they keep all items, inventory? And What if my character is under level 80, does same rules apply for transfering it?
    I am interested in this also.

9. will transfers happen after 15th April?

10. Will frostmourne be reseted on April 15th to start all over ?

11. So , can we have news already ?
    10/03 already
    And end of FM was planned to be 15/04 so give us infos at less

12. Is the announcement for Season 2 planned?

13. Will frostmourne be reseted on April 15th to start all over ?
    Can we get some kind of definitive information on this? There are several hundred players counting on there being a reset...at least. When does it stop being Frostmourne? When will toons get migrated? What deetails can you give about restarting the seasonal realm?

14. so question remains when we can transfer our toons to ICC realm?

First ... 9495758596061 ... Last