1. May 5, 2020  
    I don't understand why the decision to not include point items in the shop
    Personally I have 100 points right now, and I know others have many times more. If they included point items in the shop, a lot of people could have just bought gear at level 80, kinda defeating the purpose of the seasonal realm. Don't get me wrong, the coin shop does the same, however items weren't available for coins at the beginning. They could've done the same with points, however like I said people have many saved up and could've just bought all the items they needed instantly for free (server gets no $$$).

2. May 10, 2020  
    Will there be at any point a way to switch from ally to horde or visa versa ?

3. May 11, 2020  
    this system is really dumb now....why warmane cant give frostmourne a seperat que for bgs.....ppl in icecrown with low gs have no fun anymore, we get que in high bgs if we buy a boe from icc only 1 item and whoop u are in high bg but our gs is low wtff ???? this makes no fun anymore.....

4. May 15, 2020  
    Hello,

Do we know what the reward / rating situation is with this first arena season on Frostmourne? Titles? Percentage played requirements (I hope it's not 70% of games played because I play with two other people in 2s), Season end date? Rewards?

Thanks.

5. May 21, 2020  
    Can you race/faction/gender change on this server? for coins even? thx

6. May 23, 2020  
    Can you race/faction/gender change on this server? for coins even? thx
    Not yet. It will be introduced soon.

7. May 25, 2020  
    Wait so once the 1 year is up the realm resets and gets put offline forever? I get we can transfer but i kinda enjoy this realm.

8. May 25, 2020  
    Wait so once the 1 year is up the realm resets and gets put offline forever? I get we can transfer but i kinda enjoy this realm.
    No, it just starts again with everyone creating new chars

9. May 25, 2020  

10. May 27, 2020  
    Is there gonna be a lvl80 boost option?

11. May 30, 2020  
    Could you continue the seasonal realm with Cataclysm seasonal and up to Mop seasonal? would be very nice

12. May 31, 2020  
    Could you continue the seasonal realm with Cataclysm seasonal and up to Mop seasonal? would be very nice
    that wont ever happen since cata is garbage they had server but it was dead so theres no point in doing that

13. May 31, 2020  
    any idea if i'll be able to use my points for services on frostmourne any time soon

14. May 31, 2020  
    any idea if i'll be able to use my points for services on frostmourne any time soon
    from first page:
    Q: What kind of things will be available on the points shop?
    A: The points shop will not be available for Frostmourne.

(I guess it applies to "service" as well, not just "Store" )

15. June 1, 2020  
    that wont ever happen since cata is garbage they had server but it was dead so theres no point in doing that
    Cuz they didnt care about it, with tbc and mop flopping, it would be a good way to "extend" their business. Molten worked well with Cataclysm.

This could be also an opportunity to revive Mop if the journey from frostmourne continues over cataclysm to Mop

A real mindblower

First ... 5455354555657 ... Last