1. Server capacity

What will the server capacity be? 12,000 like the other server, more or less? And should we count with huge que to join the server?

2. Will it be possible to transfer your character to the new server? Like right away? Just because i only can play at night cause of the queue

3. Feels like instead of a 2x resets per week to put it at 2x loot instead, this way you dont ruin for every single player that want more than one character. It's just not viable for someone to have more than one or two characters if you have to raid this much.

4. Dk will be available or need to get a lvl 80 to get them?

5. I am really excited about the new realm!
    I do have a question and I am wondering if you could answer it...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q: What kind of things will be available on the points shop?
    A: The points shop will not be available for Frostmourne.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so glad you guys decided to make the point shop not available. But I cannot find any information about the coin shop.
    Could you inform us if the coin shop will be available?
    The reasonn I would like to play the seasonal realm is because it will be a race to the top all over again. But If coins are alowed what wil stop players who lvl to 80 in a day from buying smourne with wrathfull gear in pvp? Or what will stop the PVE top tier guilds from buying the best gear so they cannot be contested on their journey to dominate icecrown?
    I hope you can enlighten us!

Have a nice weekend!

-Bram

6. I am so glad you guys decided to make the point shop not available. But I cannot find any information about the coin shop.
    The reasonn I would like to play the seasonal realm is because it will be a race to the top all over again. But If coins are alowed what wil stop players who lvl to 80 in a day from buying smourne with wrathfull gear in pvp? Or what will stop the PVE top tier guilds from buying the best gear so they cannot be contested on their journey to dominate icecrown?

Have a nice weekend!

-Bram
    Whatever items drops or is purchased by someone ingame will become available in the cash shop.
    Shadowmournes will only be available last 3 months of the seasonal, however... someone has to do that grueling questline before anyone else can just swipe their creditcard

7. I am really excited about the new realm!
    I do have a question and I am wondering if you could answer it...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q: What kind of things will be available on the points shop?
    A: The points shop will not be available for Frostmourne.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so glad you guys decided to make the point shop not available. But I cannot find any information about the coin shop.

Have a nice weekend!

-Bram
    First page answers this.
    \Q: Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model. What does it mean?
    A: It means that gear will be obtainable via the marketplace. We plan to have some restrictions on it, like items not being available until they are obtained in-game. More details on this are TBD. (To Be Determined)

8. Feels like instead of a 2x resets per week to put it at 2x loot instead, this way you dont ruin for every single player that want more than one character. It's just not viable for someone to have more than one or two characters if you have to raid this much.
    you're kidding right?
    like, absolutely joking?
    no?
    ok...

you do realize that the beginning of WOTLK was so easy. on Live, with BURNING CRUSADE gear, people cleared the entire Naxx25 raid in 2, yes TWO, days after it's release...

What are you even talking about when you say
    It's just not viable for someone to have more than one or two characters if you have to raid this much.
    unless your raid group is VERY undergeared and has absolutely NO clue as to what to do, you Should be able to clear every single raid (and heroic dungeon) within a day or two.

an officer in my guild has 10 characters, every single class. He does every single daily quests for every single profession and he does every single WOTLK dungeon heroic, ICC10+25hc, RS10+25hc, Naxx10+25 and even Ulduar10+25 on 9 characters with PUGS. and leaving 1 character for guild runs and half the time he's still sitting in discord complaining about how he has nothing to do or how bored he is. ontop of working for the army 50+ hours a week.

and YOU wanna tell ME that having 2 or more characters is going to be too much raiding if it resets twice a week?

im sorry but that is laughable
    HAHA
    AH
    AHAHAHA

9. The reasonn I would like to play the seasonal realm is because it will be a race to the top all over again. But If coins are alowed what wil stop players who lvl to 80 in a day from buying smourne with wrathfull gear in pvp? Or what will stop the PVE top tier guilds from buying the best gear so they cannot be contested on their journey to dominate icecrown?

they would've already 'enlightened' you if you just taken the time to read instead of seeing "coinshop is enabled"
    and instantly going to the comment section to complain and cry about the coin shop.

go read my previous comment or hell, even read the FIRST comment under the Original post. its literally stated in the F I R S T comment... jesus christ.

no offense to warmane but it's community is quite literally dense as hell

10. Do you ever reread your posts and cringe, holy ****ing hell Shivlolx. To know you in real life must be a real pleasure..

11. Will it be possible to transfer your character to the new server? Like right away? Just because i only can play at night cause of the queue
    You won't be able to transfer toons to the new realm..

12. I like the raid progression system and what you guys have in plan. Really like the idea, but what about dungeons and rdf ?
    How are they going to be released ?

Frozen Halls loot is on pair with ToC 10 man in terms of item level, making earlier raids easier to complete. Even if raids are not tuned, people will be inclined to go for better items. Also if rdf on start rewards frosts and triumphs, people would just rush to t9 spamming dungeons, making again earlier raids easier to complete.

I searched all the pages and comments here, and even tho someone said that questions on this are answered, I haven't seen it from staff member in any way shape of form. Which on contrary, should be answered with as much as detail as possible because you guys are going for progressive server. And if raids (and pvp for some ) are main focus of progressive server, then dungeons are not, hence should be secondary, and not very grindy. I think it defeats the purpose of progressive raiding, if people get all gear from dungeons, farming them over and over again, just to clear a rad in night or two. And on top of that you are going buffed content which translates as challenge. Sorry for repeating my self, but again, if all dungeons are released along with 3.3.5 rdf system, pre-raid lists will definitely shape themselves around that environment, making people dungeon crawl instead of focusing and enjoying the raids. Rdf can reward emblems from current tier or be available later on, after Uld or Toc for example. Do what you want, but please give us some info on it and your vision.

Additional note: I think if some people like the challenge, and would like more, an option to pick between Icecrown and Lordaeron after Frostmourne closes should be idea for consideration.

13. I like the raid progression system and what you guys have in plan. Really like the idea, but what about dungeons and rdf ?
    How are they going to be released ?

Frozen Halls loot is on pair with ToC 10 man in terms of item level, making earlier raids easier to complete. Even if raids are not tuned, people will be inclined to go for better items. Also if rdf on start rewards frosts and triumphs, people would just rush to t9 spamming dungeons, making again earlier raids easier to complete.

I searched all the pages and comments here, and even tho someone said that questions on this are answered, I haven't seen it from staff member in any way shape of form. Which on contrary, should be answered with as much as detail as possible because you guys are going for progressive server. And if raids (and pvp for some ) are main focus of progressive server, then dungeons are not, hence should be secondary, and not very grindy. I think it defeats the purpose of progressive raiding, if people get all gear from dungeons, farming them over and over again, just to clear a rad in night or two. And on top of that you are going buffed content which translates as challenge. Sorry for repeating my self, but again, if all dungeons are released along with 3.3.5 rdf system, pre-raid lists will definitely shape themselves around that environment, making people dungeon crawl instead of focusing and enjoying the raids. Rdf can reward emblems from current tier or be available later on, after Uld or Toc for example. Do what you want, but please give us some info on it and your vision.

Additional note: I think if some people like the challenge, and would like more, an option to pick between Icecrown and Lordaeron after Frostmourne closes should be idea for consideration.
    There will be shop on Frostmourne (similar as the one on Icecrown). So, there will ONLY be an option to transfer to Icecrown.

I mightve misunderstood you. But they plan to release:

First, Naxxramas > Emblem of HEROISM Quartermaster (item lvl 200), and Emblem of VALOR Quartermaster (ilvl 213).

Ulduar > Emblem of CONQUEST Quartermaster (ilvl 226), will be released after 3 months (no new dungeons).

ToC > Emblem of TRIUMPH Quartermaster (ilvl 245), and Trial of the Champion dungeon (ilvl 219 on Heroic), 3 months after that.

The dungeons The Forge of Soul, Halls of Reflection, and Pit of Saron (ilvl 232 on Heroic) will not be released UNTIL the END of wotlk ICC patch (last 3 months).

14. That would be amazing. Still waiting for their response tho.

15. If this season lasted longer, the game would be more interesting, for example,

If this season lasted longer, the game would be more interesting, for example, 2 years

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last