1. maybe make Naxx 3 months, Ulduar 3.5 months, TOGC 2 months, ICC 3.5 months , so some are higher than others but not that much
    3 + 3.5 + 2 + 3.5 = 12

2. Again something that is a threat to Lordaeron. Poor Lord guys...

3. 3 months of naxx sounds like a lot of fun (=

Spoiler: Show

They should lower the XP rates to x4.

4. maybe make Naxx 3 months, Ulduar 3.5 months, TOGC 2 months, ICC 3.5 months , so some are higher than others but not that much
    3 + 3.5 + 2 + 3.5 = 12
    Yes lets make the simple thing as complicated as possible, correct? It is way simpler to count in months than in half months. 3x3 = 12.
    Your suggestion is like imperial system, now we have the metric system

inb4

5. Again something that is a threat to Lordaeron. Poor Lord guys...
    Why is that a 'threat' to Lordaeron realm ? Everyone will play where they want and where they like more. In my opinion this Frostmourne idea is good and in the same time isn't good. Because competitive will result tryharding and tryharding destroys the fun. But yeah, all opinion are divided.

6. Why is that a 'threat' to Lordaeron realm ? Everyone will play where they want and where they like more. In my opinion this Frostmourne idea is good and in the same time isn't good. Because competitive will result tryharding and tryharding destroys the fun. But yeah, all opinion are divided.

It is direct competition.

7. It is direct competition.
    I approve you but not all players of this community are ''competitive WoW players", example me. I play because I love verry much WOTLK and I like the server to be ''stopped" in one expansion. If I want new expansions and seasons I will go on officials servers. That's my point.

8. I approve you but not all players of this community are ''competitive WoW players", example me. I play because I love verry much WOTLK and I like the server to be ''stopped" in one expansion. If I want new expansions and seasons I will go on officials servers. That's my point.
    I mean, why I would like to be an ''eSporter'' on this old MMO? I play WoW because I love the vibe, I like to chat with random people, I like the lore, the zones, why would I play on a competitive realm, If I want this ''competitive style'' who destroyed a lot of games, I will go on shooters or eSport games indeed.

9. As a new player here, I really, really appreciate this communitty, the staff and their work, and those ICC and Lord realms are amazing but what I said above is how I see the things.

10. If my character list on the Icecrown server is full and I create a new character on the Frostmourne server, will the character I created on Frostmourne just be deleted when the season ends?

11. If my character list on the Icecrown server is full and I create a new character on the Frostmourne server, will the character I created on Frostmourne just be deleted when the season ends?
    I saw the staff responded at this question, check first pages or maybe at Q&A on first page.

12. What about, uhh… Bring cata back ? :3

13. maybe make Naxx 3 months, Ulduar 3.5 months, TOGC 2 months, ICC 3.5 months , so some are higher than others but not that much
    3 + 3.5 + 2 + 3.5 = 12
    I agree with this one =D

ToC is such a small raid!!

14. Sounds wicked, Wotlk from start to finish within 12 months :D get rid of the shop altogether though for this, no gear available to purchase AT ALL !!!! otherwise whats the point ????? ........ looking forward to wiping in Naxx with all the pro warmane pug people ;p

Defo gonna check it out ;p

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last