1. You start at level one.
    I meant to ask if insta 80s via marketplace would be available, not insta 80s like blackrock.

2. I meant to ask if insta 80s via marketplace would be available, not insta 80s like blackrock.
    Probably not at first. as people will be racing for realm first 80

3. - The wording is a bit confusing. So does that mean that when I kill a boss/mob and I obtain let's say "https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/?item=50449", the item gets unlocked for everyone on the realm to buy on the Marketplace? Or does it mean that it only unlocks for "me and my account"?

- Also, are insta 80s available from day one or not at all?
    Probably when enough people get it they'll consider it "obtained in-game" and then it'll be on the marketplace. That's my guess.

4. - What will happen to donated coins on Frostmourne? Full refund, partial or all lot?
    Why would they refund you coins? You keep the char, you keep the gear, they just get moved to icecrown. No reason to refund you coins.

5. Hi Warmane, been a fan since Molten and I am enjoying your content alot keep doing the awesome work bois =)
    I was just wondering what will be the capacity of the new server and are you prepared for tons like tons of people joining this ain't a small thing you know =)
    Good luck can't wait for April 15th =)

6. I'm definitely not worries about the shop. I'm a shopper as well but trust me. I will never donate for something that become obsolete in 1-2 months. There is no point to buy naxx25 weapon and after 1 month get ulduar weapon. This server will be for pve hardcore 2 raids reset a week.

7. Not sure, but if the server problems are caused by server overcrowding, releasing another realm is exactly what could help.

So how is the realm supposed to fund itself then if there is no shop?

with the funds they earn already..........

8. with the funds they earn already..........
    that isn't funding itself genius, that's piggybacking on what another realm earns

9. My suggestion for the shop.

Use the shop as a catch-up mechanic. So when the next raid-tier opens up, let people buy gear from the previous raid-tier.
    Or, let people only buy items from 10 man raid.
    Or maybe only buy items from bosses that they have already killed.

I know you need money to keep servers etc. But just being able to buy power is kinda frustrating, as it seems from the comments.

10. So, will the marketplace be activated right away? Or just after a couple of weeks in?
    Will heirloom items and the glacial bag be in store right away? Or just after the first people hit max lvl

I'm fine either way, for I will not be racing, just asking.
    Might be importat for some people (Only being able to compete, when you pay and stuff)

11. Will we have solo que 3s on this server?

12. Can my characters be moved to Lordaeron instead of Icecrown ?

13. Can my characters be moved to Lordaeron instead of Icecrown ?
    No, I don't think so.

14. Can my characters be moved to Lordaeron instead of Icecrown ?
    no, for the same reason you wont ever be able to do it from icecrown to lordaeron

15. Will we have to waith in queue like on icecrown to join the realm?

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last