1. what is the server time? I saw the server will be up at 13:00 server time but I live in Montréal, Québec (like New york city time) so 13:00 server time is in europe? Est america? West america?
    Should be 9AM your time, if I'm not mistaken!

2. "Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model."

Please close it for the 1st one or two months..

3. "Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model."

Please close it for the 1st one or two months..
    Why? They've elaborated on how it works and it's fine.

4. The marketplace should not impact the race to realm firsts in any manner.
    What about the heirlooms and first level 80 ?

5. its a x7 server most people only care about end game progression

I for one hope looms are available day 1 because its a nightmare doing rdf without greens and blues :(

6. My suggestions are:

- Make other rates on pair with xp rate, a 7. This is a new realm and for difference sake should have higher rates and make people level professions easier. Ideally all rates should be at least x10, since that's what community wants and is generally lacking. It's minority of people who want to level on low rates and basically no one wants to grind quests for reputation which is needed. Not to mention benefit of professions, which will be hard to obtain on x3, considering the fact that hardcore players will do it anyway and casuals ignore professions at all.

- Release Naxx one week after server's release. People will have enough time to prepare, making an atmosphere of fighting against scourge prominent.

- Either decrease the time period of raids' release. Or decrease number of resets. This is what bothers people greatly. 3 months per raid tier and two resets a week is a lot of raiding. This creates problems of scheduling other raids, other RL stuff, burnout, etc. Suggestion, make raid reset once in a month, ideally. Or every other week on weekends which is 2 times per month.

The only problem I have really are rates. If they remain the way they are on Icecrown, I will just level a toon with a friend. I don't see my self raiding in such a slow paced seasonal realm that should be, in my opinion way faster.

7. I strongly agree about professions rate, imagine doing mining or herbalism and find one ore/herb per hour as plenty of ppl will gather it too. Im curious as well about some faster respawn in early zones taking in consideration that at start we will have 12k ppl all around starting zones.

8. My suggestions are:

- Make other rates on pair with xp rate, a 7. This is a new realm and for difference sake should have higher rates and make people level professions easier. Ideally all rates should be at least x10, since that's what community wants and is generally lacking. It's minority of people who want to level on low rates and basically no one wants to grind quests for reputation which is needed. Not to mention benefit of professions, which will be hard to obtain on x3, considering the fact that hardcore players will do it anyway and casuals ignore professions at all.

- Release Naxx one week after server's release. People will have enough time to prepare, making an atmosphere of fighting against scourge prominent.

- Either decrease the time period of raids' release. Or decrease number of resets. This is what bothers people greatly. 3 months per raid tier and two resets a week is a lot of raiding. This creates problems of scheduling other raids, other RL stuff, burnout, etc. Suggestion, make raid reset once in a month, ideally. Or every other week on weekends which is 2 times per month.

The only problem I have really are rates. If they remain the way they are on Icecrown, I will just level a toon with a friend. I don't see my self raiding in such a slow paced seasonal realm that should be, in my opinion way faster.
    You're entitled to your opinion, however x7 xp isn't "low rate," and I'm not sure x10 is "what community wants." Professions aren't hard to obtain on x3, on Icecrown it's super easy.

Naxx release on server drop is fine - people who are interested in Realm First have plenty of time to prepare, for others who aren't interested in Realm First it doesn't matter if Naxx drops day 0 or week 10 - they'll be ready when they're ready.

Yes, there 2 raid resets a week...That is a lot of raiding...But no one is forcing you to do both resets. You can extend your lockout, and you can make a guild of like-minded individuals who only want to raid with 1 lockout/week. One raid reset PER MONTH? Even biweekly? You want people to clear Naxx in a day then wait 2 weeks to do it again? No thanks.

How is the realm slow paced? Jesus it's x7 lol. Going to take 18 hours to get to 80. That's 18 hours out of the 2,208 (or 0.8% of the) hours that Naxx is released alone, not counting the other 9 months of the server.

9. My suggestions are:

What. The. ****.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NOaSdO5H91M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. agreed. especially on melee classes

11. its a x7 server most people only care about end game progression

I for one hope looms are available day 1 because its a nightmare doing rdf without greens and blues :(
    I hope so too. Makes it way easier on melee classes especially that rely on weapon damage to do their damage )Rogues, warriors especially)

12. I mean its already been said but this is a pve server with increased rates. Race to 80 will hardly be that important for the vast majority wanting to level.

13. "various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear"

If you implement that to the crossrealm pvp between icecrown-lordaeron-blackrock then I will be the happiest person alive and would pvp so much.

14. I hope so too. Makes it way easier on melee classes especially that rely on weapon damage to do their damage )Rogues, warriors especially)
    Agreed; Buyable heirlooms at start please

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last