1. items will be available once its drop (its just warmane marketing to earn money bois, dont be mad)

2. Got the two names I wanted, pretty cool.
    Cya all on Wednesday <3

3. so sad you can only res 1 name.

4. how to res name? i dont see it anywhere?

5. how to res name? i dont see it anywhere?

Login disabled til Wed ofc :P

6. April 15, 2020. 13:00 server time.

Character name reservations will be possible earlier. We will announce when exactly and we will announce at least 48 hours before the name reservation process starts.

Players will be able to log into Frostmourne and create their characters with the names they want and when the scheduled time arrives, it is only simple as clicking Enter World.
    At best it was 4 hours.

7. I just guessed they meant 48hrs before the realm started

8. At best it was 4 hours.
    See, when they wrote the post they missed a character. They didn't mean 48 hours. They meant 4-8 hours ;)

9. any info on what will happen if I already have a char named *name* on icecrown and on frostmourne, nothing bad will happen when frostmourne will close I hope? please let me know, thanks!

10. any info on what will happen if I already have a char named *name* on icecrown and on frostmourne, nothing bad will happen when frostmourne will close I hope? please let me know, thanks!
    You will be forced to change the name of the character being transferred to Icecrown as usual.

11. Does the server launch on 15th April at 12:00 AM or some other time? I assume it will be server time but which hour?

12. Does the server launch on 15th April at 12:00 AM or some other time? I assume it will be server time but which hour?
    DUDE, are you jokin now??

FROSTMOURNE

April 9, 2020

Frostmourne is scheduled to be released on April 15, 2020 at 13:00 server time. Character name reservations will be possible at an earlier date. More information here.

13. how can i create a dk on frostmourne if the max number of chars is ONE ?

14. any time when server start on wednesday ?

First ... 30383940414250 ... Last