1. I think an xp rate x5 or x3 would be better

2. We all know Icecrown is most popular, and we also know it is because the way it is set up. Why not make the new realm exactly like Icecrown and allow people to transfer to take load off Icecrown. If you already know this is the recipe that is successful then why change it?

3. Date for being able to reserve names dropped yet? ;)

4. What class balance/patch can we expect ? Will it be 3.3.5a or an older version ? For example...ret paladins had seal of blood which was deleted end of naxxramas. Or will ret be dead till mid/end ulduar cause seal of vengeance isn't really strong or balanced for low gear.

5. any chance of an open beta to test classes?

6. What class balance/patch can we expect ? Will it be 3.3.5a or an older version ? For example...ret paladins had seal of blood which was deleted end of naxxramas. Or will ret be dead till mid/end ulduar cause seal of vengeance isn't really strong or balanced for low gear.
    Good question.

I´ve been looking for some replay to this kind of question, but didnt find anything. There is things that must be cleared imo. Things like proffesions, talents, rdf... were really different in 3.0.3 patch. The game as we know it now, 3.3.5a are balanced for last raids, not for early WOTLK content.
    I assume it will be a 3.3.5a capped version, when you log onto Icecrown/Lordaeron and Change server, u can see the new server already there, so... It would be a surprise to log on and find a early LK version.

7. Good question.

I´ve been looking for some replay to this kind of question, but didnt find anything. There is things that must be cleared imo. Things like proffesions, talents, rdf... were really different in 3.0.3 patch. The game as we know it now, 3.3.5a are balanced for last raids, not for early WOTLK content.
    I assume it will be a 3.3.5a capped version, when you log onto Icecrown/Lordaeron and Change server, u can see the new server already there, so... It would be a surprise to log on and find a early LK version.
    It will be 3.3.5a like every other progressive server. Just use Seal of Command etc

8. Highly doubt they'd go down patches, there's too much complexity in it and the launch date is like a week away.

And most importantly, launching with an older patch that requires installing a new client creates a lot of friction for people to get started, which given that they're looking to make a lot of money from this, is going to almost make certain that they won't do it.

9. It will be 3.3.5a like every other progressive server. Just use Seal of Command etc

Seal of Command is not even that strong. Seal of Blood is 30-40% stronger, which is a big cut.

10. Thanks for that. I also think the realm should be 3~4x rather than 7x.

11. I think this is tremendous, but I also think variety is better. I would honestly be for one more blizzlike server, but if another server - then let it be a little different maybe some middle ground between those existing? ;)

12. Does anyone know what the rate will be on Honor?

13. Please release it before easter :P some free days to rock wotlk ! *hopes*

14. We know it's going to be stable...Warmane is really good at this. We're actually wondering if we're going to have infinite queues like in Icecrown. Like, 12000 is nowhere near the amount of players that will be joining, specially in the first weeks.

First ... 23313233343543 ... Last