1. We're less than a week out from release. I'd really like to know what time server will release and when name reservations are open :( We're getting closer and closer.

2. We're less than a week out from release. I'd really like to know what time server will release and when name reservations are open :( We're getting closer and closer.
    April 15, 2020. 13:00 server time.

Character name reservations will be possible earlier. We will announce when exactly and we will announce at least 48 hours before the name reservation process starts.

Players will be able to log into Frostmourne and create their characters with the names they want and when the scheduled time arrives, it is only simple as clicking Enter World.

3. Hi, what will happen to characters' equipements, items and gold when they will be transferred back to Icecrown?

4. Hi, what will happen to characters' equipements, items and gold when they will be transferred back to Icecrown?
    We already answered this. The characters will simply transfer. Nothing will happen to them. They will keep everything.

On an unrelated note, about one week after the release of Frostmourne we will post the season's specifics. We plan on rewarding the best players from each season and etching their character names forever. One example of things, we will award the player who has the most achievement points at the end of the season. More details and specifics will follow in that thread, roughly one week after release.

5. whats thepoint of new server if there will be coin shop?all morons will buy best items and other player gg and leave....
    what items will be available in coin shop?
    plz dont say sm will be in shop.then i wont waste time here.
    or after 3 mounths shop will change?0 info about that...
    and in the end ***** buy sm 150 coins and play for 3 mounths and then he will be transfered to icecrown?
    i dont get this...
    forgot about bg...
    why the **** needs crosserver bg?12k ppl in 1 server why u need crosserver bg?
    i better wait 10 min for fair bg not go vs icecrowners with donormournes and etc and 100% lose evry bg.
    same thing as blackrock players...

6. How to kill pretty cool idea with your own greed.

This realm makes no sense since everything can be bought.
    What the point of the "Server first", when it could just be a guild, that bought top gear available first?

You've killed the whole definition of progression with the ability to buy anything you want.

7. How to kill pretty cool idea with your own greed.

What the point of the "Server first", when it could just be a guild, that bought top gear available first?

You've killed the whole definition of progression with the ability to buy anything you want.
    The gear isn't actually on the shop until they've downed it. The shop is more of a pay-to-catch-up if anything.

8. How to kill pretty cool idea with your own greed.

With items not being obtainable until someone in game gets them, isn't it reasonable to say that there will HAVE to be guilds/pugs that complete it normally first before all the "scrubs" donate for gear that good players actually unlocked. No one will be buying tiered gear until people actually unlock it. I'd say it's competitive for 1 month before you can just create a character and donate for a set.

9. The gear isn't actually on the shop until they've downed it. The shop is more of a pay-to-catch-up if anything.
    Good guilds can easily clear everything during the first few weeks. And its going to be 2x reset. So, people can buy KT weapons etc etc after 2 weeks? (in theory)

I will play this server and def buy Grim Toll if its available. But lets not fool ourself here. It will be a pay2win realm, sadly.

10. is there will be Dual Talent Specialization at the start? beacause dualtalents came in Patch 3.1 pls respond tnx :D have a good day cant wait to play on the server love you warmane as always xD!!!!<3 ps:if you can when you can relise cata again bb ! X)

11. Good guilds can easily clear everything during the first few weeks. And its going to be 2x reset. So, people can buy KT weapons etc etc after 2 weeks? (in theory)

I will play this server and def buy Grim Toll if its available. But lets not fool ourself here. It will be a pay2win realm, sadly.
    We don't have the full conditions for releasing gear yet and it's not like we're just opening some realm with every instance open. People have to progress through this starting in blues.

I don't know how someone else unlocking content for you lets you win. I'm fairly sure that if someone else had to unlock it then by definition you lost.

12. I think the issue with this is simple.

Let's say you have 2 guilds competing for realm first.

Guild 1 gets a good try and downs a boss, builds up a lead.
    Guild 2 can easily buy the obtained items by guild 1 and negate any kind of gear difference and lead guild 1 made thanks to simply having a better try/playing better.

I made a comment asking a few questions about this 2 days ago but nobody reacted to it, I think a pay2catch up mechanic is fine, after the realm-first race is over. I would personally pay 2 catch up like this myself, but I would still be against the idea of being able to purchase the highest-tier gear from bosses I have not even downed myself.
    I think the biggest issue people have right now is that you guys seem to be convinced about this idea, since you've not spoken about any alternatives or reacted to any alternatives that people have given you over the past week, or atleast telling them if their ideas could be under consideration or not.

Also bear in mind that getting coins for multiple top-tier isn't an issue as they have milions (quite literally) gold on icecrown and selling those for coins will give them unlimited gear resources.

Would you guys consider
    1) open the shop only after the realm first achievments from the current season were taken?
    2) open the shop only for the previously released season? (on t8 release you'd be able to buy t7 items etc)

Like I said previously, this would make pay2catch-up work the same except you would have no money or coins involved in the realm-firsts.

Also, people unlocking content and therefore items to you can easily make you win if the guild that clears only gets 2-3 items and another guild buys 5 copies of each.

13. I think the issue with this is simple.

Let's say you have 2 guilds competing for realm first.

Guild 1 gets a good try and downs a boss, builds up a lead.
    Guild 2 can easily buy the obtained items by guild 1 and negate any kind of gear difference and lead guild 1 made thanks to simply having a better try/playing better.
    My understanding is its not boss by boss. And even so, I HIGHLY doubt they will be like "well x guild completed x boss we have to immediately release it on the shop now!" Wouldnt make any sense to do so.

14. I would really hope the shop doesn't allow you to buy gear for a character unless that character has cleared the content that provides that gear. That is technically somewhat already infringing on fair progression, but it's a _lot_ better than any other model that is less fine-grained.

The team releasing this realm should take the shop model very seriously here before releasing - I'm certain a large part of the interested player base for this realm won't take it very lightly if there's a clear and serious unfair progression advantage being given to "rich" people.

15. I think the issue with this is simple.

2) open the shop only for the previously released season? (on t8 release you'd be able to buy t7 items etc)
    That would be great :)

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last