1. Warmane goes PvE | GearScore canceled [April 1]

Greetings Warmane community,

For many years we have seen the rise of online toxicity and unfortunately, it is also impacting us as a community. In order to combat this, we have decided to make realms, the place of love, not war.

From April 01, 2021 all realms will be converted to PvE mode and stay there indefinitely as a part of our "Make love" initiative.

Players will now be able to hug each other, instead of fighting each other to death, in a glorious battle.

As part of our efforts to include raid diversity, we have disabled the GearScore addon. You have two options to choose in the dialogue whether to disable or disable the GearScore addon. Those options are "Ok" which promptly disables the GearScore addon and "Yes" which immediately disables the GearScore addon. If this kind of choice is familiar to you, do not worry! It simply reminds you of 21st century corporate democracy.

We hope that you shall join us in fighting hate!

Love,
    Warmane

2. As part of our efforts to include raid diversity
    So you also plan to include black, trans and furry classes for raids ? Cos if not, there's no diversity and you're racist and sexist.

Also, as an orc player, i don't like this change about hugging. Without pvp on, i can't be part of the "make love" initiative because i can't smash.

To quote myself from last night after 32 drinks : Me orc, me no can smash. Me want smash tiny draenei girl.

3. My post suspiciously went missing. At least this year's gag is in better taste than previously.

4. You can take away my free time, you can take away my money, you can take away my soul but you SHALL NOT take away my gs addon
    #gslivesmatter

5. I just want you all to know, I just love you all so much. While you're all hugging and making up after all these years of ganking each other in stranglethorn vale I hope this loving song plays in your head. May it spread love across the world.... of lovecraft!

6. So Will there be cross-faction raids for PvE players?

7. So Will there be cross-faction raids for PvE players?

Woah there buddy that's a bit too much love for one day, one step at a time please!

8. I already see messages in Global about how we're gonna know if a person is geared for ICC or not when we have no gearscore addon.... smh, please also disable the "Inspect" option when they find out it exists

9. If you could disable another addon that starts with A and ends with venabler, and hopefully from april 2nd, that would be amazing.

10. I already see messages in Global about how we're gonna know if a person is geared for ICC or not when we have no gearscore addon.... smh, please also disable the "Inspect" option when they find out it exists
    I agree but disabling achievements as well will be helpful. I've already brought this up to the developers so we can help spread gear diversity and love through the realms more efficiently.

11. I agree but disabling achievements as well will be helpful. I've already brought this up to the developers so we can help spread gear diversity and love through the realms more efficiently.
    ICC achievs only, please, I've worked hard on the others :D

Not gonna lie, though - I kinda wish GS stayed off forever. It's been hated since the first version of it was released.

12. @Octantis and other members of the dev team

I love this year's theme. Good job!

Next year, you could probably bring Deathwing to the major cities and let him kill us. You could describe that event like so:

"Greetings Warmane community,

Ever since Neltharion got closed, you little ****s didn't stop nagging about its rerelease. Cata this, Cata that; there were going on and on... We got sick and tired of listening to your whining, so we said '**** it, let's do it'. Now we bring you Deathwing, who will fly over the major cities and fire breath you to death, so you can no longer trash talk us. Inspired by last year's 'Make Love, not Warcraft' campaign, we further limit the toxicity in our game.

With love,
    Warmane"

12311 ... Last