1. Can we get more informations about the market/store? Are you gonna be able to buy full Season 7 gear once the server opens up or how is it gonna work?

2. Not sure if I like the buffed content TBH.
    The rest seems cool tho, I'm definitely gonna play it at least for Naxx - Naxx is god damn awesome.
    In terms of difficult content, it is not probably as you expect, as we have refined Lordaeron's difficulty over the years. It is no longer as it used to be, which in some areas was too challenging. Raids will be doable, even for average players, but a little bit more challenging than currently on Icecrown.

3. The next step for warmane after this one would be a seasional realm starting in TBC all the way to Pandaria. 1 Year for TBC, 1 Year Wotlk, 1 Year Cata, 1 Year Mop, then repeat. Or maybe faster like 6 month for a season.

4. Imagine being the guy that doesn't know Frostmurne is seasonal realm. One day you ding 80 and the next day the realm wipes and you have no idea what has just happened :D
    Will there be "-seasonal" after Frostmourne name? to not confuse new players that are not familiar with the concept.

5. Imagine being the guy that doesn't know Frostmurne is seasonal realm. One day you ding 80 and the next day the realm wipes and you have no idea what has just happened :D
    Will there be "-seasonal" after Frostmourne name? to not confuse new players that are not familiar with the concept.
    No characters will be deleted, they will be simply moved to Icecrown.

6. Fresh, donate, repeat. Sorry, I personally see competition only for cash shop. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

7. Sigh, another Wotlk realm.

From a business stand point I can see why. But from another stand point of playing Wotlk for years, do people really not get bored from Wotlk for so many years and then they want to continue for how many years to come. It's as if people don't want change or a breath of fresh air. Want to play the (good back then) stale old content from 2008.

I guess we'll never have to look forward to a newer expansion being released in many years to come.

8. Fresh, donate, repeat. Sorry, I personally see competition only for cash shop. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
    +1
    We Want Someting NEW!

9. Any chance to launch a realm before 15th April? A lot of players are in quarantine and we wish to play it but we can not because of too long que.

10. Sigh, another Wotlk realm.

From a business stand point I can see why. But from another stand point of playing Wotlk for years, do people really not get bored from Wotlk for so many years and then they want to continue for how many years to come. It's as if people don't want change or a breath of fresh air. Want to play the (good back then) stale old content from 2008.

I guess we'll never have to look forward to a newer expansion being released in many years to come.
    They're not bored, we can barely hold our current playerbase on our realms right now. Even though there is an outbreak right now, population was steadily increasing for more than a year. It's rather necessary, so we are trying out a concept we always wanted to try. We believe, people will enjoy it and we're looking forward to playing on it as well.

11. Sigh, another Wotlk realm.

You don't get bored from doing something you enjoy. One question, aren't you bored doing the same 9-5 job for years? If you are not borded now, ask this question when you are 60years old. lol

12. Raiding content will be tuned as current Lordaeron's content is tuned.
    So raids will be over tuned which in it of itself isn't a terrible thing but then when you also make it a progression realm and you have raids such as EOE which have 70% of the mechanics not working it becomes a pretty big problem.

13. Reconsider the decision on the marketplace..

14. Would you be kind enough to open up a new forum tread section for guild Recruitment for Frostmourne. Love the decision to have raids with Lordaeron values. Cheers!

15. Reconsider the decision on the marketplace..
    This new realm is designed around the playerbase on Icecrown, which is overflowing right now. Please consider that it might not be designed for your exact likes.

First 123451353 ... Last