1. will there be 80 boosts available on launch?

2. Any update on day 1 heirlooms? I've been keeping up with the forum and haven't seen a definitive answer. Apologies if this has been clearly answered already.
    Warmane appreciates competitive gameplay. So heirlooms on launch, day 1? No.

3. The marketplace will work in a way so it detects automatically how many items were obtained in the game. After the marketplace detects that the item has been obtained enough times (e.g 10-15 times) it will be added automatically to the marketplace.
    Thank you Warmane for the limitations on stores! Will def donate again when I get my paycheck because of this <3

4. Any update on day 1 heirlooms? I've been keeping up with the forum and haven't seen a definitive answer. Apologies if this has been clearly answered already.
    Won't be day one.

5. Timing

At what hour will it open today?

6. u can buy items with 239 and lower item level with vote points

7. Why does it say login is disabled for my race, class or character?

8. Why does it say login is disabled for my race, class or character?
    Because the realm isn't open yet.

9. Charcters should be available to log in at 13:00 server time? What time is it in GMT ?

10. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, it will tell you: All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.

11. Could you give us the option on which server we would like to transfer our hero after the season ends Icecrown or Lordaeron... that'll be great.

12. It is not possible to be in Lordaeron, because you will leveling hero in x7 rate server and after that you wish to put that hero in x1? naaah....

13. Could you give us the option on which server we would like to transfer our hero after the season ends Icecrown or Lordaeron... that'll be great.
    I don't imagine the Lordaeron community would appreciate characters leveled in x7 rates and donated gear, both of which are not available on their realm.

14. hello ... sorry that I write it here. Not knowing how to create a new post ... The following happens to me: When I pass the cursor over any spell that is in the action bar, only the name comes out ... nothing else. Neither the description nor anything ... The solution is still simple but I have not been able to find it. Does anyone know what to do? Thank you very much

First ... 36444546474856 ... Last