1. Could have ran 2 servers with 10K POP ... but that would be to smart ?

Donations would have actually increase. WIN WIN !!!

2. So basically Frostmourne was made so Icecrown can breath again. How come there are 12k players on icecrown and 12k on frostmourne? usually when icecrown is full it has like 1k players in queue, so logic tells me frostmourne should have 1k players not 12k. Basically frostmourne is full and so icecrown, i dont get it. I thought icecrown will have time to breath.

3. Binge reading comments here for the past few days really makes me wonder how some of you are capable of functioning as humans every day.
    Some serious low tier double digit IQ.

Like the guy above for example. He cannot comprehend that there are new players joining and old players returning.
    "Logic tells me", laughable.

4. Binge reading comments here for the past few days really makes me wonder how some of you are capable of functioning as humans every day.
    Some serious low tier double digit IQ.

Like the guy above for example. He cannot comprehend that there are new players joining and old players returning.
    "Logic tells me", laughable.
    More than 12k players came? Old and new? Before Frostmourne release new players couldn't come to play Lord or Icecrown ? and so the old ones?Don't smart others!

5. Why would new/old players return to stale realms that are on ICC patch for years?
    "Dont smart others", I'm done lol

6. Why would new/old players return to stale realms that are on ICC patch for years?
    "Dont smart others", I'm done lol
    Dude you are an arrogant troll that comes here to be" the smart guy". I see ppl like you everyday. Just keep your replies for yourself.

7. Cross-bg looks like fail. Every single BG we got farmed by twinks from Lordaeron, which got everything, when we dont even learn skills, no speaking about food flasks or gear.

8. If people like me didn't chime in, the average IQ in this thread would be significantly lower, based on the statements(questions) people such as yourself make(ask).
    But good to see you are incapable of making an argument and just jump straight to calling people "trolls" when other things don't work.

See you in game. Done for real this time :^)

9. If people like me didn't chime in, the average IQ in this thread would be significantly lower, based on the statements(questions) people such as yourself make(ask).
    But good to see you are incapable of making an argument and just jump straight to calling people "trolls" when other things don't work.

honors right you mongs, its people trying the server out on day 1, come back later and it will mellow out, or tomorrow.

90% of the people playing now will burn out in a day or two, relax.

10. If people like me didn't chime in, the average IQ in this thread would be significantly lower, based on the statements(questions) people such as yourself make(ask).

IQ doesn't define us as human beings. that's nothing to be proud of. there are other things which you completely devoid and unaware of. you are so arrogant and full of yourself but life will straighten you out and make you understand yourself and your position.

11. How long does it take on average to Level from 1-80?

And will (if so when?) there be an option to buy an lvl 80?

12. can we transfer our characters to lordaeron too or just ice crown?

13. So like always yuo can't get pvp wepons with honor ? or i missing something ?

14. Do we get the option to choose whether the character transfers to Lordaeron or Icecrown or is it just Icecrown?

15. Do we get the option to choose whether the character transfers to Lordaeron or Icecrown or is it just Icecrown?
    icecrown. they've said they're not going to let you transfer a toon leveled on a 7x realm to a 1x realm.

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last