1. P2W shop = no thank you. I don't understand why you guys are so stubborn about making your shop a bit more fair and friendly towards players. There are other servers that have shop but it's not nearly as P2W as Warmane's so how about change that on your new realm?

2. P2W shop = no thank you. I don't understand why you guys are so stubborn about making your shop a bit more fair and friendly towards players. There are other servers that have shop but it's not nearly as P2W as Warmane's so how about change that on your new realm?
    ...It is more fair and friendly toward the player. Gear won't be added until it's unlocked by players. Even then, we aren't sure what exactly that means, but it definitely means you won't be buying Smourne anytime soon.

3. Please consider doing the 2x weekly raid reset works with arena points too, else the gab between the pve/pvp people will be too big in arena, personally im a pvper, and im going balls deep in this server.. and i pray to gods it will be 2x reset weekly or atleast 2x arena points rate (with 1x weekly reset). This would be glorious.

1x weekly with double arena points would prolly be less stressful to many casual pvpers.

anyway, somehow arena flush has to be buffed up for the mediocre people to be able to finish a set in their current season :)!

Cya on the battlefield boys! :)

- Rbzx.

4. Please consider doing the 2x weekly raid reset works with arena points too, else the gab between the pve/pvp people will be too big in arena, personally im a pvper, and im going balls deep in this server.. and i pray to gods it will be 2x reset weekly or atleast 2x arena points rate (with 1x weekly reset). This would be glorious.

1x weekly with double arena points would prolly be less stressful to many casual pvpers.

anyway, somehow arena flush has to be buffed up for the mediocre people to be able to finish a set in their current season :)!

Cya on the battlefield boys! :)

- Rbzx.
    We intend to have two arena flushes every week.

5. Will pvp merge fresh realm with end-game realms? Balancing gear wise??

Greetings Warmane community,

After many years of dedicated hard work and experience we gathered in hosting great gaming experiences that many can enjoy, we are at a point, once again, where we would like to introduce to you our next project.

We decided that our next realm should be a hybrid of our two most successful realms, Lordaeron and Icecrown. Fusing Lordaeron's content difficulty that has been modified and adjusted over the years based on countless players' suggestions and feedback, and Icecrown's fast-paced gameplay experience.

Due to the indisputable high popularity over the years of Icecrown and in an effort to reduce the queues and player load, we have decided to come forth with Frostmourne, the next realm with the Warmane brand of quality.

Frostmourne is set to release on April 15, 2020.

The next step on our path is to create a seasonal realm. The purpose of this realm is to recreate the experience we are all fond of, but instead of making it a one-way trip, we will create a seasonal journey from start of Naxxrammas to end of Ruby Sanctum for everyone to enjoy. Players interested in raiding content, will be able to enjoy the chase towards sieging Icecrown Citadel from the beginning and compete against other guilds. Players interested in PvP will be able to enjoy an ever-changing meta with gear switching up every season and the best of the best will be able to obtain rewards and fame.

The armory itself will contain per-season specific rankings of players and the top players of each season will receive unique rewards. Season specific goals can change from season to season, assuring a fresh way to compete and different goals can be modified rewarding unique things that were never rewarded before such as achievement hunting, questing and more!

• Experience rate will be same as on Icecrown: x7
    • Raiding content will be tuned as current Lordaeron's content is tuned. This is not the same as on Lordaeron launch, as we have refined the difficulty over the years considering large amounts of player feedback, striking a balance and achieving content difficulty that is challenging but far from impossible for the average player. This is still in the stage of careful consideration and community feedback is welcome.
    • There will be two raid resets in one week, one to enable playing on weekdays and one to enable playing on weekends.
    • Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear.
    • Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model.
    • Character trading and the trading system will be available as on Lordaeron.
    • Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
    • The season is set to last 12 months. The content will be divided in four tiers. The content of the first tier will be available on day one. Every three months, the content will progress further.

Spoiler: Show

Legend:
    Time after launch - Content released

Day One - Naxxramas, Vault of Archavon (Archavon), Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, PVP Season 5

3 Months - Ulduar, Vault of Archavon (Emalon), PVP Season 6

6 Months - Trial of the Crusader, Vault of Archavon (Koralon), Onyxia, PVP Season 7

9 Months - Icecrown Citadel + Ruby Sanctum released once Icecrown Citadel Heroic is cleared, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), PVP Season 8

The aim of this realm is to bring a breath of fresh air into the expansion we all hold very dear. Our team has been hard at work, further perfecting all areas of our WoTLK realms. We are aiming to assure mint perfection, in all areas of the game and with the experience and mountains of feedback we have received from managing our other WoTLK realms, we know that we are able to achieve it. All of the work invested in this realm, will be applicable to all our other realms where appropriate.

We hope you join us on our next journey!

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Does this mean that the pvp (bg and arena) will be mixed with the endgame gear servers? how will that be fair? are we surposed to fight icc gear and wrathful with deadly pvp and naxx set gear?

6. "why not make a XX server instead of a 'seasonal wotlk' server. there are already 3 wotlk servers. the community wants XX expansion/server!"
    - no you don't. We had a cata server with over a 10k+ population over 3 realms, and you people abandoned it because you people wanted MOP. then we got a mop server with a 7k+ population. and you people abandoned it because you wanted TBC. then we had a TBC server with 10k+ people and look at that, you abandoned that too. because now apparently you people want a Classic server, or a Legion Server, or even a BFA server.
    just let Warmane do whatever THEY want to do because obviously this 'community' can't make up their minds with what you actually want. Why would warmane spend MONTHS of working on a server just for you guys to play it for 1 week, then complain about it and move to something else.
    Outland could have been great. But as Mercy mentioned earlier, the nobody wants to play their 23452323th character at 1x rates.

If Outland had similar XP and drop rates to Icecrown, I can see players flocking to that server and staying there. It was simply too hardcore at 1x and many players burned out. TBC was great, but at 1x its raw edges hurt a little too much!

7. Outland could have been great. But as Mercy mentioned earlier, the nobody wants to play their 23452323th character at 1x rates.

If Outland had similar XP and drop rates to Icecrown, I can see players flocking to that server and staying there. It was simply too hardcore at 1x and many players burned out. TBC was great, but at 1x its raw edges hurt a little too much!
    Outland has already been changed to x7 a while ago. Yet here we are.

8. Hold up now, what is happening with Lordareon realm now, players are staying there or are they gonna be auto moved to Frostmourne, because it would be kinda wack if Lordareon players had to move anywhere tho, simply cuz no shop, 1x rates, we don't need shop or x7 realm

9. Hold up now, what is happening with Lordareon realm now, players are staying there or are they gonna be auto moved to Frostmourne, because it would be kinda wack if Lordareon players had to move anywhere tho, simply cuz no shop, 1x rates, we don't need shop or x7 realm
    Where'd you get an idea like that from?

They're just opening up another realm. Icecrown and Lordaeron will still exist as is.

10. Maybe allow characters to be transfered to Lordaeron once season is over, if:
    - character has no donated items
    - character is created before Ulduar is released (characters older than 9 months before season is over)

Just a suggestion...

11. I wished for a new LK serv to open with a progressive content and a good difficulty, like a new Lordaeron, and i saw this announcement. Quite hyped for it, thanks for opening a new server.

I don't like the idea to be able to buy the gear of current tier, but, if it's like : " can buy the gear 1 month after raid open ", then it would be nice.

Warmane could still benefit from the shop like on icecrown, but also, 1 month on a boosted content would still let the time to clear it for the good guilds without the problem of the shop, especially with double reset.

And, with still 2 months left before next patch / transfert to icecrown, would still be interresting for players to buy the items on shop to clear all the content before the end of the season.

I played on lordaeron back in the days, and really loved the experience. It was a little too hard for casual guilds, so many of them disbanded, unable to clear the content.

With a fast paced progression, even if people don't buy the gear on shop before ICC release, the casuals will keep the hope to see next raid in 3 months, and stay on the serv.

The only problem from my point of view, is the transfert at the end en the season. One of the goals of creating this serv, was to have less people on the same server, icecrown.

But, even if you create a new server with a new season just after, them, people that used the shop will most likely play just on icecrown with they gear since they paid for it, and that will saturate the server even more after 1 year (unless they are stupid and totaly stop playing the character they spend money on it, to go on the new seasonnal server).

12. Maybe allow characters to be transfered to Lordaeron once season is over, if:
    - character has no donated items
    - character is created before Ulduar is released (characters older than 9 months before season is over)

Just a suggestion...
    Still wouldn't be "fair" due to increased xp, professions, rep, gold, etc.

13. Will warmane upload a torrent to DL 3.0 ? Cause i guess we won't be able to play with our current 3.3 game.

14. The only problem from my point of view, is the transfert at the end en the season. One of the goals of creating this serv, was to have less people on the same server, icecrown.
    That's not the _real_ justification for doing this, of course - it's purely a business tactic to get people to donate more to have an edge during progression. That's fine from a business PoV and I plan on playing myself, but let's not get tricked here :)

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last