1. because obviously this 'community' can't make up their minds with what you actually want
    It seems some of these people crying for "new expansion" want retail, but for free.

But the truth is that WotLK took 10 years to script and everything after that is pretty much impossible to emulate properly. Go to any MoP/Legion server and see for yourself - they're absolute garbage. Maybe warmane could script stuff a bit better, but it still wouldn't be nowhere near the quality of their WotLK core. And people would just complain and quit - another dead realm, a total waste of time.

2. [QUOTE=rpgfan10208;3041718]It seems some of these people crying for "new expansion" want retail, but for free.

True. A lot of peeps from here want retailt but for free and they don't understand what really matters.

3. Retail is overpriced and should be like 5$ per month at most. In some countries the game is lot cheaper and I was shocked when I heard that. And its not related to gdp per capita or smth they just have their calculation...

Retail pvp is trash, but maybe I would play only leveling to see new quests and storyline, new dungeons and thats it.

4. "why not make a XX server instead of a 'seasonal wotlk' server. there are already 3 wotlk servers. the community wants XX expansion/server!"
    - no you don't. We had a cata server with over a 10k+ population over 3 realms, and you people abandoned it because you people wanted MOP. then we got a mop server with a 7k+ population. and you people abandoned it because you wanted TBC. then we had a TBC server with 10k+ people and look at that, you abandoned that too. because now apparently you people want a Classic server, or a Legion Server, or even a BFA server.
    just let Warmane do whatever THEY want to do because obviously this 'community' can't make up their minds with what you actually want. Why would warmane spend MONTHS of working on a server just for you guys to play it for 1 week, then complain about it and move to something else.
    Its probably the same guys who cried on blizz forums and destroyed retail, and many are coming here now. rip

They say: you dont know what you've got til its gone.. lol

5. Retail is overpriced and should be like 5$ per month at most. In some countries the game is lot cheaper and I was shocked when I heard that. And its not related to gdp per capita or smth they just have their calculation...
    Truth is, if you're any decent at the game. you can play for free. it just a matter of how much gold you can farm. Which is honestly a lot. Back in WoD, I had only 2 lv 100's and would farm around 60-100k per month. a WoW token at that time was around 25-55k.
    and the gold farming wasnt even the majority of the time I spend playing. it was about 60% arenas. 10% BGs. 10% daily quests. 10% pve (weekly raids dungeons etc) and less than the remaining 10% actual gold farming (i spend alot of time sitting afk in cities lol) not sure how much a WoW token nowadays is. but it usually scales with the amount of gold that the average players farm gold for. so it should still be do-able.
    ontop of that. 15 a month for any person who works isn't a lot. lets be honest. most of the people who complain about what they want or dont want spend 100's if not 1000's of donations on this server. converted to a retail wow sub, thats years of game time. lmao

Retail pvp is trash, but maybe I would play only leveling to see new quests and storyline, new dungeons and thats it.
    it's not really that bad tbh. honestly the worst of BFA from personal experience is the amount of RNG and Daily stuff you pretty much HAVE to do, in order for your gear to stay relevant and up to date.
    PVP in terms of arenas is about the same as wotlk on warmane. everything is playable (not necessarily balanced, but playable) and just like Wars/rets with SM one shotting everything. its the same with BFA only there its rogues/mages/warlocks.
    same **** different expansion

6. ___
    "will dk be available??? people will just make dks to get a headstart!"
    - I think you people forget that the requirement to make a dk is to have a lvl 55 in the first place. and no. having a lvl 55+ on another realm more than likely will not count for Frostmourne. So yes. DK will be available from day 1. as long as you can lvl to 55 within day 1.
    forgot about that requirement, cheers dude. answers one of my questions.

7. The Marketplace should not exist for a realm like this you if this is season based everyone should have to work and obtain gear and progress through the game without the aid of buying items. Just my thoughts. let people and guilds battle it out for the top spots without the aid of purchasing gear.

8. The Marketplace should not exist for a realm like this you if this is season based everyone should have to work and obtain gear and progress through the game without the aid of buying items. Just my thoughts. let people and guilds battle it out for the top spots without the aid of purchasing gear.
    realm needs to be funded somehow.

9. Hey guys,

This realm really sounds great, can't wait to join.

About the heirlooms, I strongely suggest not to make those obtainable from start using cash shop. It imbalances the world PvP (which is really gonna be a nice and huge part in the first months) by given characters the upper edge with stronger gear not obtainable by non paying players.

I think it's more fair to make it available only once it has been obtained by other players, say after a month or a half or so. Would make the first month really enjoyable since everyone will be leveling together and random fair PvP will come. I mean real fair world PvP, same level. Not the Iceclown level 80 alt killing you world PvP garbage after you've killed their alt once xD I mean real possibilities for counterplay.

Another thing I would love to have cleared up/thought about would be to give (RDF) daily dungeon bonuses (EoT bonus/EoF bonus) twice a day instead of one (cooldown: 12H). This would be a nice way to allow players to gear up for raiding faster. Which is a win in the end :) Were not speaking about an overpowered boost like christmas event then by the way, were talking about 14 emblems per week. That's something else than the 100+ every day during christmas time.

Would love to hear! Awesome initiatie Warmane, the hype is real. #hype

Greetings,

A long time player (10 year+)

10. realm needs to be funded somehow.
    can be done with cosmetics like mounts and pets... not p2w aspects like gear

11. "what happens if i already have 10 characters on icecrown after wipe???"
    - jesus christ. you can have multiple Sub-accounts under the first account. you log in with your regular account info ingame and choose the sub account you want. wow1 which has your original 10 characters. or wow2 with the characters that got transferred from Frostmourne. its not a hard concept to grasp and you people need to stop asking this. this thread has 26 pages and on every single page I see atleast 2 people asking about it.
    ___
    "will dk be available??? people will just make dks to get a headstart!"
    - I think you people forget that the requirement to make a dk is to have a lvl 55 in the first place. and no. having a lvl 55+ on another realm more than likely will not count for Frostmourne. So yes. DK will be available from day 1. as long as you can lvl to 55 within day 1.
    ___
    "pls enable option for 1x rates on site! it will be more fun and more of an experience!"
    - the aim for experience with this server is the end game of each patch of wotlk. the dungeons and the raids. not the questlines or stories. ontop of that we're talking about WOTLK. if this was for a classic server, then sure. x1 would be great. but it isn't. so they won't.

Yeah, that part is understandable, but when it comes to my question, I was wondering would people who donated(people who's accounts are marked as "premium" or higher) have ability to create a DK without the 55 prerequisite. It works on all the other realms besides lordaeron.

12. Yeah, that part is understandable, but when it comes to my question, I was wondering would people who donated(people who's accounts are marked as "premium" or higher) have ability to create a DK without the 55 prerequisite. It works on all the other realms besides lordaeron.
    I persnally think it shouldn't be as it'll give people an adantage for realm first 80. Following what's been said 'They'll be able to buy it once its obtained in game' I would think it'll be availablke once people create dk's the old fashioned way. But that's just my speculation.

13. Resolute no to heroic BiS items(mainly trinkets and weapons) being obtainable with coins in any given tier and time. If competitive like you yourself say, then not half assed.

14. Others may have asked this already, but I haven't seen any response to it. What time of day is the release on the 15th?

15. Others may have asked this already, but I haven't seen any response to it. What time of day is the release on the 15th?
    We don't know, because we haven't set it yet. When we set the time, we'll announce on the website.

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last