1. What if my character's name is the same like somone's else on Icecrown realm? After season's end and my character migrated to Icecrown will I be forced to change my character's name?

2. What if my character's name is the same like somone's else on Icecrown realm? After season's end and my character migrated to Icecrown will I be forced to change my character's name?
    yes, you will be forced to pick a new name
    Btw you can already check on armory if that name is taken: http://armory.warmane.com/

3. World server is down?
    Is that correct?

4. i didnt find anything about this, so, sorry if this questions have already been answered.

im about to create a char on frostmourne, but i dont know if its worth it, since it will be transfered to icecrown... how long from now will it take?

also, when frostmourne "ends" will it restart, or be closed permanetly?

5. i didnt find anything about this, so, sorry if this questions have already been answered.

im about to create a char on frostmourne, but i dont know if its worth it, since it will be transfered to icecrown... how long from now will it take?

also, when frostmourne "ends" will it restart, or be closed permanetly?
    frostmourne season last around 1 years.
    It has been launched on 15-April 2020 so it should end around 15-April 2021
    Yes, all character will be moved to Icecrown for a new restart of Frostmourne realm.

Btw you could find these info at first and second post of this thread.

6. I am really sorry, i tried to find but english is not my native language but i am learning very hard :)

My character on Frostmourne.

So my questions are:
    1) I bought Furious Gladiator's Sunderer, if it will be deleted after transfer or it will be in my invertory and i will use it when i will reach lvl 80, or it will be transfered into coins back ?
    2) How many times your servers are starting from zero, i mean, it happens every year so every year i should lvl up again? I am new here, sorry for stupid questions, i just used to play and then maybe will stop play and then come back again.

7. Hello, This Server is Down 11:37 GMT 11/12/2020 ??

8. I am really sorry, i tried to find but english is not my native language but i am learning very hard :)

My character on Frostmourne.

So my questions are:
    1) I bought Furious Gladiator's Sunderer, if it will be deleted after transfer or it will be in my invertory and i will use it when i will reach lvl 80, or it will be transfered into coins back ?
    2) How many times your servers are starting from zero, i mean, it happens every year so every year i should lvl up again? I am new here, sorry for stupid questions, i just used to play and then maybe will stop play and then come back again.
    To answer your questions short:
    Everything you got from the store or anywhere will be transferred to Icecrown if you decide to transfer.
    2) The idea is for this server to get a fresh start every year. That is the reason you will be given chance to transfer, but after a new season of frostmourne begins you will need to re-create a new character and start all over again.

You can always continue to play your character on icecrown, once the transfers are open (I presume at the end of the current season)

9. Wooly White Rhino Mount.
    When it will be released on Icecrown Realm Store?
    Frostmourne Realm has it already, it costs 49 Coins.
    Is it Boe item as Magic Rooster Egg? Can players buy it on Frostmourne realm, leave it in inventory unused, transfer their Toon to Icecrown Realm after 2021 April 15? And then trade to my main? ,also if players will transfer their Toons from FM to ICC realms with they keep all items, inventory, achievements? enlighten me please .ty

10. Will the squish coincide with the end of the 1st frostmourne cycle?

11. Limited time play on Frostmourne

The Frostmourne realm will be limited ? I saw that on Icecrown realm is a huge queue sometimes, why don't keep Frostmourne for a long time not just seasonal ?

12. I have a question!
    If my character is below level 80, will it be transferred to Icecrown? Or I will lose it?

13. "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

Seriously, I am 4.8k gs and getting qued in battlegrounds consisting mostly of Blackrock,Icecrown and Laderaon players. Most of them are 5.5k+ with some rare exceptions. Today I qued with 5.9k priest with all wrathfull offsets, gloves and hands, like wtf??

14. Well sadly since Frostmourne is Icecrown raid realm, i'm not sure those restrictions are in place anymore. After all even on Icecrown realm there are people constantly leveling and getting in the same situation as you.

15. And today they changed something again and now I get qued with all the icecrown donators with shadowmournes. Seriously??? How long its been since icc oppened, like 2 weeks, 3 weeks?? Why are you forcing us to play with people who got gear what is impossible to even get on our realm? This is such a bs. I feel like I have just wasted my time on frostmourne. I was sick of those donator battlegrounds so made a char here, and now boom Warmane just ****ted all over me...

First ... 8485657585960 ... Last