1. It's only 10:57 Serer time.
    In your country..... but in my is after 2

2. In your country..... but in my is after 2
    The guy before you litrelay explained how it works. Server time doesnt depend on where you are, it's the same for everyone.

3. In your country..... but in my is after 2
    Lol...Dude I tried explaining this to you like 12 hours ago. The server opens at 13:00 SERVER TIME. The time that the SERVER IS ON. It doesn't matter what time your country is. It's 7:05 am where I live - the server opens at 9:00am my time, NOT 13:00 MY TIME.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/time-zones.html Learn up.

4. people are unable to read. no wonder its hard to find quality players

5. people are unable to read. no wonder its hard to find quality players
    It's terrifying and mind-blowing, TBH... one of the first things they teach kids in pre-school is reading and writing.
    And here people don't even know how to use the ****ing clock >.< Maybe I should go back to PoE after all, I might be too old for WoW... xD

6. people are unable to read. no wonder its hard to find quality players
    ikr, outright shocking how many are lacking baisc reading comprehension

7. Hi,

Do you know if faction change will be allowed on Frostmourne from start (for vote points)? I'd like to play in alliance because of my guild, but want to leveling on horde side as I never leveled up character on alliance side so I do not know quests in those zones.

8. Hi all

Just a quick question.Can i buy heirlooms today on the new realm or after the realm first 80

Thanks for you answer

9. Hi all

Just a quick question.Can i buy heirlooms today on the new realm or after the realm first 80

Thanks for you answer
    Heirloms won't be available at the begining.

10. Devs should put a clock on main page and forum page, everyone is living in different parts of the world

11. Devs should put a clock on main page and forum page, everyone is living in different parts of the world
    It shows server time on the main page, above server population. People need to learn that time zones exist and how they work.

12. what should i do to login everytime without queue?

13. Hi,

Do you know if faction change will be allowed on Frostmourne from start (for vote points)? I'd like to play in alliance because of my guild, but want to leveling on horde side as I never leveled up character on alliance side so I do not know quests in those zones.
    Nope. The point shop is disabled.

First ... 38464748495058 ... Last