1. Hi! a fee more questions.

Will coins that i obtain now via character sales be the same coins that i use on the new server for character boosts etc?

Will the service for boosting xp and profs be available the minute all classes and races hit 80 / all proffs are maxed out realm first or will there be a certain day like after the first id or something

2. What about the server cap and such you understand its gonna be full all the time and the ques are going to be unbearable i was wondering if your gonna raise the server cap because of this or just leave it and not care one bit?

3. I already spent money here on main account and lost everything when server wiped twice, and didn't even recovered all the coins i bought. Since Molten wiped i only play twinks. My second account has a lvl 80 pal that i use to help my twinks.

4. Multiboxing will most likely be allowed, since it's allowed on all the other realms, as well as retail.

5. What about the server cap and such you understand its gonna be full all the time and the ques are going to be unbearable i was wondering if your gonna raise the server cap because of this or just leave it and not care one bit?
    The cap of 12000 is already more than likely higher than it should be to keep optimal stability at all times. You would know that if you cared one bit to read what has been said about it in the past by both players and Staff.

6. Are you still not decided about the raid changes and the market restrictions? When are there gonna be some new informations?

7. I'm still excited, but as always I worry about ToC. The blemish on WOTLK. It's a terribly unfun raiding tier and it also kills off quite quickly one of the best raiding tiers Blizzard ever created, Ulduar.

I hope you'll consider extending the T8 raiding tier and trim down the timeline when it comes to how long we'll be subjected to ToC/T9.

8. Guys, i dont know if the question has already been answered yet but, how will we patch our game to3.0 ? (its not in FAQ tho im certain)
    you dont have to. we'll play on the 3.3.5 patch, but certain areas/raids are not gonna be available. (meaning you can go there, but it's not gonna have any quests and dungeons/raids will say "instance not available" or something along those lines)

9. plz no ****ing ***shop in new server!

10. Since the release is near and the information has not yet been released, I would like to ask a question regarding the coin shop, I know you guys get the question a lot and the status seems to be "to be determined", however the idea in your heads looks clear.
    Wouldn't you guys consider opening coin shop for (possibly only non-legendary?) items that were released in the past tier?

E.g on naxxramas release, you wouldn't be able to buy anything, on ulduar release you would only be able to purchase naxxramas-tier items, on ToGC release you would only be able to buy items from naxx&ulduar and so on.

Wouldn't this way be
    a) much easier to manage
    b) supporting the high-end competition rather than giving casuals a catch-up mechanic?

There are people on Icecrown who currently own milions of gold and getting coins and items afterwards is literally a piece of cake for them. The system you guys have brought up sounds like a punishment for guilds that clear content first and possibly negating any kind of a lead guilds make.

Bear in mind this is just a remote suggestion, the main reason I am asking about the approach now is to know what to tell people interested in the new realm wanting to join our guild, being left in the dark and not knowing more information at this point of time ties our hands.

Last but not least, how long before release are you planning to release the boss-fight tuning, if you're planning to release it at all instead of keeping it to yourselves and having guilds head into progression without knowing what's there?

I would like to apologize if any of this has already been answered, I've read through the topic and comments twice, might've missed a page or two but the only thing I found was the moderators saying that the information will be released once the staff knows for sure.

Hope you're having a pleasant evening and see ya'll on Frostmourne! \o

11. Also also, is extending raid lockouts going to be an option on frostmourne as it's currently unavailable on Icecrown? Not having that but having 2 id resets a week would make progression really weird.

12. Please do heirlooms at the start. No point in buying heirlooms after you are level 80 for the most part because you can just farm them. x7 will make it difficult to obtain gear that is good for your current level and by implementing heirlooms it will allow you to have a few good pieces

13. What about Death Knights will we have them from the get go,as in lvl up to 55 and create,or will it only unlock when ICC opens in 9months?

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last