1. Fresh, donate, repeat. Sorry, I personally see competition only for cash shop. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
    +3
    Nice concept but when there is competition & edge in said competition can be obtained with a credit card it's pay-to-win, which is a f***ing sad model to play in.

2. wow wow wow..bruh..hol' up.

What do you mean the realm will be wiped? Which one? ICC realm or Frostmourne realm? If ICC realm, my chart will be wiped?
    Lol. No bud. Frostmourne realm will the wiped and all of its characters will be transferred to the icecrown realm at the end of the season

3. [QUOTE] Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model.
    a fresh competitive realm [QUOTE]
    Did you mean P2W?

4. sounds MEH to me...what if i don't wanna play on Icecrown in a year after launch =\. i Think you should offer the Lordaeron transfer also with the remark of losing the gear you got via donations.

5. +3
    Nice concept but when there is competition & edge in said competition can be obtained with a credit card it's pay-to-win, which is a f***ing sad model to play in.
    Ok I really don’t get it. Why is the cash shop such a big problem? Obviously nobody is gonna donate before icc is out. And once icc is out and someone does end up donating.... the character will matter only for 3 months after which it will get transferred to icecrown where 90% of players have already donated. I don’t think the cash shop should be such a turn off.

6. Man, I would kill to get a Mists of Pandaria realm with this same concept, we never really had a true Start-to-finish MoP experience. (Season 12? what's that.)

7. Simply because we want a clean experience. Just like the "ad" says it. The experience we are all fond of. What's the point in creating all this "classic" type realm if the only thing different is phases?
    This is just Icecrown with phases. There are tons of players on Lordaeron exactly for this reason. Blizzlike rates and the inability to p2w. Those players were incredibly happy until cross-realm bgs were introduced. Now they have a bitter taste in their mouth.

It also ruins PvE progression. Why? Because players will hoard coins until April and it will be a clown-fest, in a progressive way.

No hate please, just explaining why people are frowning upon the marketplace.

8. You should remove Shadowmourne from the marketplace. It's not just a boss drop, it's a legendary quest line that requires dedication, it has no place in a dollar shop in a competitive realm.

Except that, good idea. Finally coming back to warmane after 5+ years of retail.

9. please nice to put vote on site and discord we want funserver 1 lvl until lvl 80 when opening a legion server lag on server

10. [*]Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear.
    Any plans to implement also cross-realm arena with gear based brackets?

11. [*]Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.

What about all realm first achivments?

12. Why not give us another X10 WOTLK realm? What's the point of leveling/gearing/farming on a wow server if it's all getting wiped/transferred in 12 months?

13. What about all realm first achivments?
    They'll keep them, as they earned them. Remember, Icecrown was a fusion of other realms. There are already more people that have those than it should be. Considering the large playerbase, a small percentage of players having additional titles they earned rightfully is hardly a problem in our eyes.

14. I really like this new concept.
    The only problem I see is that at the 9th month when ICC is released will probably be a bad time for pvp due to some people just donation shadowmourne and Ruby gear and faceroll the S7 geared people who can't even be close to catching up in these 3 month (gearwise).
    The donated gear also wouldn't be a loss for the people because the chars will be moved to Icecrown once the Season is over.
    The only way I see to kinda getting rid of this problem is that the chars won't move to the Icecrown realm at the end of the season and will just be deleted on the start of the new season.
    That would lead to a very unique and hardcore pvp experience such as it has never been seen before.

First ... 6789101858 ... Last