1. Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.

When you talk about seasons, does this mean that only characters doing PVP will be moved to Icecrown?

2. Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.

When you talk about seasons, does this mean that only characters doing PVP will be moved to Icecrown?
    No, Here "season" is refering to the one-year cycle this realm will go through.
    Basically, every "season" (Read every year) the realm will reset to its original state. So, fresh characters for everyone and only Naxx being available.

3. Cool, thanks for the clarification.

4. Lordaeron had queue after release didnt it? Why is frostmourne gonna be diferent?
    I don't know man, you think I was around back then? Did they already have two 12k pop servers back then?

5. Hi i have two heroes on outland can they be taken to frostmourne because outland doesn't have players anymore ?

6. Hi i have two heroes on outland can they be taken to frostmourne because outland doesn't have players anymore ?
    No, fresh start. New realm. You start at lvl one on Frostmourne. GL

7. I don't know man, you think I was around back then? Did they already have two 12k pop servers back then?
    They did. Well, when Ulduar came out back in 2016, the Lordaeron cap was on 11k.

8. I would've preferred double the item drops instead of double the reset.
    With double drops you have time to play alts. But with double resets it will be much tougher to find time for an alt
    (of course, raiding both resets is not required, but you'll be behind power curve, at least for first half of a tier or so)

9. No one cares about Cata don't act like you're speaking for everyone

10. No one cares about Cata don't act like you're speaking for everyone
    Finally someone who understand me.

11. Hey! I'm very excited for the new realm, I just have one question. When it comes to donor perks, what will be available? Queue skipping? Will people be able to create death knights without having a 55 on the realm? I think that it would a bit ruin the purpose of realm first 80s if they'll be available?

12. realize now!!!! is too many time to 15/04 xD! i cant wait!!!

13. I think you should consider just making it a new realm instead of seasons. Why would people who enjoy the scripted content for harder raids etc wanna go to easy mode icecrown after? Also it would just implode the population there when all are moved.
    And since you allready have a x1 and a x7 realm. I would suggest for frostmourne to be x4 or something like that with the scriped harder content.
    I think that could be a new really good and permanent server if you just remove the season thing.

14. I think you should consider just making it a new realm instead of seasons. Why would people who enjoy the scripted content for harder raids etc wanna go to easy mode icecrown after? Also it would just implode the population there when all are moved.
    And since you allready have a x1 and a x7 realm. I would suggest for frostmourne to be x4 or something like that with the scriped harder content.
    I think that could be a new really good and permanent server if you just remove the season thing.
    Why would 4x make so much of a difference? O.o

.. I wish they would just create wotlk server with JUST naxx and ulduar content hah xD

15. Since content is being released in waves, will it be possible to get Plagued Proto-Drake and Black Proto-Drake from glory archievement with release of Naxxramas and before release of Ulduar like it was in original?

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last