1. This is what my concern is too
    Reffer to the FaQ on the front page

2. I truly like this concept that you guys are going for. My only issue is that 3 months with double weekly lock out is a lot of time. I also don't think that every tier deserve the same amount of time, T7 and T9 are notoriously less enjoyable and easier than Ulduar or ICC.
    With the double weekly lock out, I think going down to 2 months or even less for T7 & T9 wouldn't be the worse idea in the world :) I would also want to add that patches hitting in summer don't usually do well, and that following the timeline of Frostmourne, Ulduar would hit in the middle of July. I remember an insane amount of guilds breaking up on Angrathar due, in part, to the poor timing of the release of Ulduar.
    Another aspect you haven't addressed is the faction imbalance, I remember you giving perks to the alliance on Outland. Will you go for a similar approach? Perks after seeing the imbalance or take pro active measures?

3. please don't make BIS items available in the shop

4. Would be interested if there was no gear at the marketplace

5. I truly like this concept that you guys are going for. My only issue is that 3 months with double weekly lock out is a lot of time. I also don't think that every tier deserve the same amount of time, T7 and T9 are notoriously less enjoyable and easier than Ulduar or ICC.
    With the double weekly lock out, I think going down to 2 months or even less for T7 & T9 wouldn't be the worse idea in the world :) I would also want to add that patches hitting in summer don't usually do well, and that following the timeline of Frostmourne, Ulduar would hit in the middle of July. I remember an insane amount of guilds breaking up on Angrathar due, in part, to the poor timing of the release of Ulduar.
    Another aspect you haven't addressed is the faction imbalance, I remember you giving perks to the alliance on Outland. Will you go for a similar approach? Perks after seeing the imbalance or take pro active measures?
    Hopefully it wont be the same **** that happened in 2016 on Lordaeron when Ulduar came too early

6. Will I be able to skip the queue if I'm a premium member?

7. Hey, so can we get a confirmation that the store will not affect PvE Realm first progressions in any way? Or are you gonna put for example Leviathan 25 hardmode loot on the store right after its killed?
    Thanks
    That would be the dumbest decision they could possibly make. By that, I'm referring to adding gear to coin store from the current raid whilst progression is still going on (as in, the end boss hasn't been killed yet).
    My assumption is that ulduar gear, as per your example, would be up on the store once ulduar is fully geared. Even in that case the availability of raiding gear on marketplace will still impact progression/competition just not as greatly as adding gear from an ongoing tier.

8. I really dislike the manner in which you responded to @AliMuhammad.
    He asked a simple question, answer should be more polite. Not like this.
    "If this bunch were filling up Frostwolf, to the point of making queues, we would perhaps consider it."
    You are joking right?
    MoP server, I`ve been testing it quite intensively, has a lot of bugs, especially in MoP zones.
    You want people to play your MoP realm? Then do better. You need to make it better, you need to advertise your MoP realm to let your community know you don`t plan on decomissioning it because population on it is very low,not because people like Wotlk better, but because the MoP server is neglected the most of all. Currently the best MoP private server whose name I wont mention has around 1.5k to 3k players, but they are constantly improving it. This new project of yours is fine, people mostly like it here on forums, on Warmane`s Facebook page however its a different thing.
    I just wish you had done more for the MoP realm, I am dissapointed a bit, because what is really the purpose of MoP realm on Warmane? There are some devlogs which imply you are making changes to it, I just wish you could kind of focus on it a bit more.

9. I really dislike the manner in which you responded to @AliMuhammad.
    He asked a simple question, answer should be more polite. Not like this.
    "If this bunch were filling up Frostwolf, to the point of making queues, we would perhaps consider it."
    You are joking right?
    MoP server, I`ve been testing it quite intensively, has a lot of bugs, especially in MoP zones.
    You want people to play your MoP realm? Then do better. You need to make it better, you need to advertise your MoP realm to let your community know you don`t plan on decomissioning it because population on it is very low,not because people like Wotlk better, but because the MoP server is neglected the most of all. Currently the best MoP private server whose name I wont mention has around 1.5k to 3k players, but they are constantly improving it. This new project of yours is fine, people mostly like it here on forums, on Warmane`s Facebook page however its a different thing.
    I just wish you had done more for the MoP realm, I am dissapointed a bit, because what is really the purpose of MoP realm on Warmane? There are some devlogs which imply you are making changes to it, I just wish you could kind of focus on it a bit more.
    This isn't twitter, and those are the facts. If you don't like FACTS, then I suggest permanently logging off the internet, because, here, we tend to use facts, to challenge feelings.

10. This isn't twitter, and those are the facts. If you don't like FACTS, then I suggest permanently logging off the internet, because, here, we tend to use facts, to challenge feelings.
    Even if those are facts, the message doesn't have to be worded that way.

11. This isn't twitter, and those are the facts. If you don't like FACTS, then I suggest permanently logging off the internet, because, here, we tend to use facts, to challenge feelings.
    Relax, take a deep breath, inhale,exhale.

12. Welp there goes the little hopes i have left for a warmane cata realm

13. I agree about the thing that Naxxramas+ToC Season would be better off 2 months long and Ulduar+ICC 4 months because the density and quality of the PvE content definitely deserves it.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last