1. Frostmourne feels so dead already. Please merge them with Icecrown already.

2. Frostmourne feels so dead already. Please merge them with Icecrown already.
    You have no idea what you are talking about, if 4k online on prime times seems dead to you..

3. Frostmourne feels so dead already. Please merge them with Icecrown already.
    Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around you. There is absolutely zero reason to kill the fun that those players are having because of what you FEEL.

4. frostmourne season last around 1 years.
    It has been launched on 15-April 2020 so it should end around 15-April 2021
    Yes, all character will be moved to Icecrown for a new restart of Frostmourne realm.

Btw you could find these info at first and second post of this thread.
    So Frostmourne will restart in a month. Great! I can't wait.

5. I'm thinking of joining season 2 too. I think the seasonal pvp it offers will be great

6. If players transfer their Toons from Frostmourne to Icecrown realm, will they keep all items, everything in inventory, bag/bank? And What if my character is under level 80, does same rules apply for transfering it?

7. If players transfer their Toons from Frostmourne to Icecrown realm, will they keep all items, everything in inventory, bag/bank? And What if my character is under level 80, does same rules apply for transfering it?
    characters under 80 won't be transferred

8. characters under 80 won't be transferred
    All characters will be transfered. Even though below lvl 80

9. What about inventory? Will it also be transfered?

10. are the reqiuerements on icecrown for example for VoA also that high as on frostmourne ?

11. IMO its pretty weird. So close to date when it should be reseted, and not a single info about reset. Lets hope they make some statement soon. Or maybe its rly sheduled on April 15th and they dont see any reason to post some info. Who knows right.

12. They have confirmed April 15th for sure on the Discord servers, and that we should expect news to drop within a week - so sit tight lads.

13. I think these question are allready answered, but i still ask because i wont found answer;

Do we need start at lvl 1 at icecrown when frostmourne end?

And do our inventory eot/eof etc save?

14. Everything gets transfered. "We already answered this. The characters will simply transfer. Nothing will happen to them. They will keep everything."

I just don't know if levels below 80 will be transfered and keep all of the items

First ... 10505859606162 Last