1. We are considering a system where people can reserve names on the seasonal realm a few days in advance before the season by registering their Icecrown characters.
    Ahh like you did when you created Icecrown or something.
    Thanks for your answers.

2. After reading about the realm I was ready to become a nerd to get a character geared on it, but the marketplace, i don t know, it just kills the joy of getting an item knowing you can work for 4 hours irl and donate for it. Honestly, i would pay to play on this realm but without a marketplace.

3. enable free transfer from Icecrown to Frostmourne, let them have fun and don't enable cross-realm ... it's already enough to play with blackrock new toons and lordareon 4k gs tryhards

4. Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
    The season is set to last 12 months.

Meh then i will skip that realm, i will just continue to play on Icecrown :D

5. It was at the end life when molten had crisis etc, but it was pretty high populated in that time, glad to see someone old is here after how much? I think 6-7 years?

6. U packed this crap nicely. What a stupid idea. 2 cents

7. Ok I really don’t get it. Why is the cash shop such a big problem? Obviously nobody is gonna donate before icc is out. And once icc is out and someone does end up donating.... the character will matter only for 3 months after which it will get transferred to icecrown where 90% of players have already donated. I don’t think the cash shop should be such a turn off.
    Interesting argument. I can see your point, but my experiences on Icecrown (since the staff mentioned that the target audience of this realm is the Icecrown community) the players will still donate most likely towards the beginning of each Phase so they'll be able to fully leverage the advantage granted by the donor gear in the given Phase. This goes for those Players who intend to donate multiple times.

For Players who intend to donate only once, your point applies, most likely they'll do so within the last (ICC + RS) Phase so they'll be able to take indefinitely advantage of the donor gear once their characters are transferred to Icecrown.

For those Players, who don't intend to donate, this model is disheartening to play in, as for those with skill in PvE/PvP there is no way to distinguish themselves from those willing to cough -up the amount on the arbitrary price tag on a piece of end-game gear - at any given phase -, which would be done through the items only they would be able to obtain, but in this business model this required skill is reduced to a price tag.

From a business point-of-view, i get why they choose this model, because it brings in additional revenue and Warmane is a business, not a charity, which isn't a bad thing at all. Pay-to-win might not be the best model for those who seek to distinguish themselves purely based on a skill, but it is a lucrative business model.

I, for one, will choose to play in a model, where the obtained gear is representative of the skill required to actually obtain it, not the willingness to pay for it & luckily, Warmane provides in this regard as well, so I'll head to Lordaeron!

8. Can we please have a fresh mop server theres bunch of people out there to re experience it all again
    If this bunch were filling up Frostwolf, to the point of making queues, we would perhaps consider it.

9. If i earn some achievements there, will there be lost on transfer or no ?

10. If i earn some achievements there, will there be lost on transfer or no ?
    Nothing will be lost.

11. Can you please reply to my question?
    Thank you.

12. "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
    "Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model."

so much contradiction is such a small quote , it almost feels like in insult to our human brains

13. "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
    "Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model."

so much contradiction is such a small quote , it almost feels like in insult to our human brains
    I am not sure whose brains are the ones that should feel insulted. Similar to Icecrown model. Model. Means that it is similar to the model that Icecrown uses. And there's an answer in the post just below in the FAQ section which we always do in these kind of announcements.

14. Shame this kind of time and energy isn't directed towards the once successful TBC server. Those 10k players are still out there somewhere, and they aren't likely to be your current WotLK playerbase. That means fresh wallets instead of cannibalizing the wallet of your current playerbase.
    You're an *****. They are trying to stabilize the population, which is a PROBLEM. This is hardly about money, but the stabilization of their most popular product.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last