1. Do you ever reread your posts and cringe, holy ****ing hell Shivlolx. To know you in real life must be a real pleasure..
    Honestly. it is.

you talk about rereading my posts but have you read every other single comment on this thread? cus I have.

imagine this
    you're with a group of friends out having a drink.
    and you just spend the last 10-15 minutes telling them all and everything about your Job. what you do, what you like, what you don't like, how much make. how many hours you have to come in. literally everything.

and then when you're done.
    each and every single one of them starts asking questions about your job. questions that you quite literally answered 4 seconds ago.
    like for example. how much you do you like job? what kind of work do u even do? how much do you make?

and then, after you answered every single one of those questions. they literally ask you the SAME questions but this time it's a different person.

that's what it's like reading comments in this thread.
    nobody reads anything, but everyone asks whatever they come up. thinking their question is genius. when in reality it's been asked 47 times before, and it's been answered atleast 29 times.

so yeah.
    im a great guy to know in real life.
    as long as you're not a total *****, asking redundant questions. :) :) :)

2. you're kidding right?
    like, absolutely joking?
    no?
    ok...

you do realize that the beginning of WOTLK was so easy. on Live, with BURNING CRUSADE gear, people cleared the entire Naxx25 raid in 2, yes TWO, days after it's release...

What are you even talking about when you say

unless your raid group is VERY undergeared and has absolutely NO clue as to what to do, you Should be able to clear every single raid (and heroic dungeon) within a day or two.

an officer in my guild has 10 characters, every single class. He does every single daily quests for every single profession and he does every single WOTLK dungeon heroic, ICC10+25hc, RS10+25hc, Naxx10+25 and even Ulduar10+25 on 9 characters with PUGS. and leaving 1 character for guild runs and half the time he's still sitting in discord complaining about how he has nothing to do or how bored he is. ontop of working for the army 50+ hours a week.

and YOU wanna tell ME that having 2 or more characters is going to be too much raiding if it resets twice a week?

im sorry but that is laughable
    HAHA
    AH
    AHAHAHA
    he sounds like he has a great life. is he a vampire, cuz he must be awake 24 hours a day

3. I take it that's icecrown?

I've played on Lordaeron for 2 years, starting from launch, so I don't know how nerfed it is now, but when I played it wasn't as easy as you say.
    Clearing Naxx in tbc gear? We had to progress wing by wing, granted guild didn't know tactics in start, but even after clearing full raid, it wasn't walk through the forest every re-run.

If it's anything as it was at launch, and you think you'll clear Naxx in greens, oh boy, you're in for a surprise chief.

Looking forward to replaying with my boys, was a blast first time, hopefully it's more or less the same as it was in difficulty.
    Coin shop is bit of a downer, would be nice if it didn't sell the most popular and in demand items, so you can buy gear yeah, but not all of it.

4. I take it that's icecrown?

I've played on Lordaeron for 2 years, starting from launch, so I don't know how nerfed it is now, but when I played it wasn't as easy as you say.
    No im talking about actual Live servers. back in 2008, the blizzard original servers. and yes it was as easy as im saying
    Naxx25 released November 13, 2008 -- Cleared after 2 days (technically within 1 day since they did they entire raid in 1 day) on November 15, 2008
    Sarth 3D released November 13, 2008 -- Cleared after 8 days November 21, 2008
    Eye of Eternity released November 13, 2008 -- Cleared after 2 days November 15, 2008
    https://www.method.gg/raid-history/wotlk

Clearing Naxx in tbc gear? We had to progress wing by wing, granted guild didn't know tactics in start, but even after clearing full raid, it wasn't walk through the forest every re-run.
    Yes TBC gear. because the TBC set bonusses were so insanely overpowered for early wrath, especially Pre-Naxx. that nobody bothered to replace their main pieces with dungeon items.
    imagine this. you have a TBC 4 set bonus for a hunter that says every time you use Aimed shot. your next 5 arcane shots deal 400% more damage. are you going to replace that set bonus just because some blue chest pieces gives you 30 more agility? hellllll no

If it's anything as it was at launch, and you think you'll clear Naxx in greens, oh boy, you're in for a surprise chief.
    Im not saying they're going to clear it. that was exactly my point. I was pointing out the fact that people were complaining about the coin shop because they think people are going to clear every heroic dungeon/raid on the first day of it's release. which is a joke.

Looking forward to replaying with my boys, was a blast first time, hopefully it's more or less the same as it was in difficulty.
    Coin shop is bit of a downer, would be nice if it didn't sell the most popular and in demand items, so you can buy gear yeah, but not all of it.
    it wont matter anyway because first the item actually has drop. which means if you're gonna wait until someone cleared ICC25 heroic and DBWhc Dropped. you're already way too far behind to get any real progress in for realm first spots.
    I really don't get why the coins shop is that big a deal for people. in pvp sure i get it. but in pve? if your raid group isn't competent enough to clear it in the first place. i doubt its gonna matter if you bought full BIS and went up against a speed run vs people that actually know what they're doing.
    thats just my take on it tho.
    it's been said for ages in the world of pvp; gear means nothing, skill is everything

5. Yes TBC gear. because the TBC set bonusses were so insanely overpowered for early wrath, especially Pre-Naxx. that nobody bothered to replace their main pieces with dungeon items.
    imagine this. you have a TBC 4 set bonus for a hunter that says every time you use Aimed shot. your next 5 arcane shots deal 400% more damage. are you going to replace that set bonus just because some blue chest pieces gives you 30 more agility? hellllll no
    I dont think the set bonuses scaled as well as youre saying but i agree with everything else you are saying - the content is just pretty easy. I think TBC t6 gear just scales so well because the iLVL isnt scaled for the fact you can socket wotlk gems in them; with blue gems sunwell gear is basically just ilvl 200 epics, which is good enough. The reason most people cant clear these reads isnt bc of their ilvl, its their IQlvl that is too low xD

6. I think that most people on this server both icecrown and lordaeron play sub 3 hours aday, which makes it impossible to play 2 or even 3 chars. I do have a life but i also like to stay competitive, and putting two resets is just gonna burn players out badly. Doing the same raid 12 times per tier is more than enough.

7. I think that most people on this server both icecrown and lordaeron play sub 3 hours aday, which makes it impossible to play 2 or even 3 chars. I do have a life but i also like to stay competitive, and putting two resets is just gonna burn players out badly. Doing the same raid 12 times per tier is more than enough.
    And yet people are not burned of the same expansion since 2009.

8. Honestly. it is.

you talk about rereading my posts but have you read every other single comment on this thread? cus I have.

imagine this
    you're with a group of friends out having a drink.
    and you just spend the last 10-15 minutes telling them all and everything about your Job. what you do, what you like, what you don't like, how much make. how many hours you have to come in. literally everything.

and then when you're done.
    each and every single one of them starts asking questions about your job. questions that you quite literally answered 4 seconds ago.
    like for example. how much you do you like job? what kind of work do u even do? how much do you make?

and then, after you answered every single one of those questions. they literally ask you the SAME questions but this time it's a different person.

that's what it's like reading comments in this thread.
    nobody reads anything, but everyone asks whatever they come up. thinking their question is genius. when in reality it's been asked 47 times before, and it's been answered atleast 29 times.

so yeah.
    im a great guy to know in real life.
    as long as you're not a total *****, asking redundant questions. :) :) :)
    You really just used an analogy to try to explain the simple idea of people not reading a thread properly and asking stupid questions. I agree with you btw but your response proved my point beautifully. Stay safe.

9. will pillars / mele range / delayed white hits / path finding work on frostmourne or will they be bugged there as well ?

10. Yaaah, i will finally be able log into my second account on Icecrown without waiting 8 hours for the 1K+ queue!

11. Guys, i dont know if the question has already been answered yet but, how will we patch our game to3.0 ? (its not in FAQ tho im certain)

12. Hello, im sorry if i missed it (didnt really find anywhere on FAQ or comments) - but will be there a 2x Arena Points shuffle aswell, as Raid Reset?
    We want to pvp as much as raiders wanna do their raids, please!

13. Yaaah, i will finally be able log into my second account on Icecrown without waiting 8 hours for the 1K+ queue!
    10euros and you are fine.

14. Yaaah, i will finally be able log into my second account on Icecrown without waiting 8 hours for the 1K+ queue!
    that's what you get when you are a cheap mf.

15. I don't get it.

Warmane already dominates WOTLK by a mile.

Why ignore TBC (other than the rate increase once it was too late), and have other servers grab its audience instead of putting more effort into it?

Many want to play there because there getting towards the end of classic.

I do see Frostwolf getting more attention lately which is nice.

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last