1. June 6, 2020  
    Will, after the character moved on Icecrown, after the end season, the items in the safes also be moved to the Icecrown server as well?

2. June 6, 2020  
    if there was no shop then yeah, but it isn't going to happen anyway.
    can you imagine a p2w classic server? it would be hell. literal hell.

3. So is season 6 arriving soon or what?

4. So is season 6 arriving soon or what?
    Realm has been launched on 15 April and every season last 3 months.

5. Hello, do we know what will be the cultoffs for arena titles distribution in Frostmourne ?

6. I've also been wondering about arena rewards. We need information sooner than later!

7. Short question now that P2 (Ulduar and Pvp S2) is around the corner: Will the arena and honor points be reseted with The upcoming Patch or would it make sense to save them now?

8. isnt 3 months a bit short? i dont mind for naxx,eoe,os. but when you start to introduce ulduar hardmodes and heroic icc. 3 months feels a bit short for most players/guilds to clear

9. With double lockout reset a week it's wayy too long. People already having 4+ geared alts

10. Was not able to find an answer via the search function, what will happen to guilds and more importantly guild banks when transferring the char that is GM to Icecrown? Basically, if I want to make a gbank so that I store stuff, will it get transferred to ICC as is, or?

11. Was not able to find an answer via the search function, what will happen to guilds and more importantly guild banks when transferring the char that is GM to Icecrown? Basically, if I want to make a gbank so that I store stuff, will it get transferred to ICC as is, or?
    Normally when doing a realm tranfer you need to not be in a guild, so I imagine guilds will get disbanded, hence when it coems to the trasnfer just make some bank alts and put everything there.

12. July 1, 2020  

13. July 5, 2020  
    The marketplace will work in a way so it detects automatically how many items were obtained in the game. After the marketplace detects that the item has been obtained enough times (e.g 10-15 times) it will be added automatically to the marketplace.

There's thresholds for different items. More important items require higher amounts of obtaining in the game. This is how the marketplace works. PvE guilds that raid will always have better gear. This is how our marketplaces always worked, it is simply that we have not had a similar realm in ages.
    will t7 gear be available for pts once t8 is out?

14. July 6, 2020  
    will t7 gear be available for pts once t8 is out?
    Nope, there won't be apoint shop

Q: What kind of things will be available on the points shop?
    A: The points shop will not be available for Frostmourne.

15. July 6, 2020  
    Nope, there won't be apoint shop
    but coin shop will be xoxo <3 uwu

First ... 6465455565758 ... Last