1. Hello everyone,

If the season lasts for 12 months, when is the off-season when everybody gets back to Icecrown? Will that be something like Olympics, but every other year?
    Is it gonna start with with 3.0.3 or w/e it was back in the day, meaning the talents and spells will be according to that patch, or it's just the raid content it's being progressively introduced?

Anyway, great news, good job Warmane!

2. I think this is a great idea, especially for new players like me, a new seasonal server seems to good to be true. I'd wish for a x1 experience tho, because it will make the leveling experience more meaningful. I also aim for a shop more in the picture of Lordaeron, because buying high grade items will diminish the accomplishments in-game. I don't have anything against buying items, that make your progress a bit faster, but the real high value stuff shouldn't be available. Don't know if my opinion will change anything, but better try than be sorry.
    So far we can only wish for a toggle option, or open ticket-get GM to set to 1x account wide type of system. The devs know much more about this than i do but i have seen both ways on other servers, so warmane can probably do it better in terms of scripting this.

3. I don't know if that was considered, so I can't answer that.

All of those have already been answered.
    What about this one:
    Will you have heirlooms for sale since day 1?

4. I do not understand why do people like to be tortured. Why would anyone want lower exp rates, of what importancy would that be? Why on Earth would anyone want that? I mean, do you enter a store and ask if you can pay this bag of chips more than other customers? Nonsense!
    If you want to finish all the quests out there, who's to stop you? Is it just so you can see the green bar getting filled up with lower amounts of experience? Are you completely gone insane? The game starts once you're finished with the ****ty torture called leveling, bro.

When it comes to a new Blizzlike experience realm, it is only natural you would want x1, that is maybe understandable. Toggle option for x1 and x7? Utter and complete madness!

5. Q: Do you plan on launching another expansion soon?
    A: No we do not.

This is sad...

6. "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
    "Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model."

so much contradiction is such a small quote , it almost feels like in insult to our human brains
    STOP THIS DRAMA man this is just a comparison example used as a formality dude.. ¬¬

7. I agree with this completely shop wise. I have nothing against it, on the contrary, I support having a shop so the servers and the staff can we funded properly as well as paying the fee to skip the queue, but buying the best items that are available as soon as the top guild clears the raid is kind of a killjoy to be honest. Maybe make it so that you can buy tier 7 and not tier 7.5 gear, or everything from the 10 man but not from the 25 man. Whatever you decide on I'm sure will work, just hope that the first few weeks of progressing through the raids won't come down to who had the deeper pockets. Looking forwards to the realm opening. Cheers

8. His reasoning then is:
    "Either you like the leveling type as I like it, or you are crazy for not liking the same thing as me. Hi people, I'm very healthy, you guys are crazy for wanting x1 exp, you know.
    Im completely respectful, solo estoy aclarando una obviedad y es que estan todos locos menos yo, if I were not, I would have a disciplinary measure in this regard since the administrators of this forum are interested in the community and not in money."

9. I do not understand why do people like to be tortured. Why would anyone want lower exp rates, of what importancy would that be? Why on Earth would anyone want that? I mean, do you enter a store and ask if you can pay this bag of chips more than other customers? Nonsense!
    If you want to finish all the quests out there, who's to stop you? Is it just so you can see the green bar getting filled up with lower amounts of experience? Are you completely gone insane? The game starts once you're finished with the ****ty torture called leveling, bro.

When it comes to a new Blizzlike experience realm, it is only natural you would want x1, that is maybe understandable. Toggle option for x1 and x7? Utter and complete madness!
    Yes, we want blizzlike, but a toggle option works for everyone, and if we all get 7x, it's possible to level to 80 in a day or two at most, and you don't do any rep or anything, every pre raid activity apart from rhc is sped up 7x, and then you clear the raid sure it is nice and you realise it wasn't fulfilling at all. I assure you with 7x, naxx will be cleared in the second or third day, then you will complain that Jimmy is running around with a a bunch of ilvl 226 items and full set. Not saying this is wrong, but the overall appeal of the realm drops for the blizzlike crowd. It seems we have different opinions.

10. I do not understand why do people like to be tortured. Why would anyone want lower exp rates, of what importancy would that be? Why on Earth would anyone want that? I mean, do you enter a store and ask if you can pay this bag of chips more than other customers? Nonsense!

And I spoke to him...

Now speaking for me:
    I think it is a purely commercial movement. I do not see anywhere that the players were asking for this. But this participate in the person who is given in body and soul, and thanks to vice, would I do anything for you. That yes I see haha
    But deep down they know that this is something that no one has asked for. xD
    Well sorry, but you have to be honest. Still I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm just saying what I think it is. GJ Warmane! Really! Lordaeron is the best server I have ever play in my life!

11. Will BIS items be available on shop or one tier lower? Like it was planned at the start of lordaeron
    All of those have already been answered.
    I don't think it has been answered. It's been stated that gear will become available "as players unlock it," but what does that mean exactly? Once an item drops for a player it will be added to the store? Once a boss is killed the boss' loot table is added to the store? Once a raid is cleared all of the loot is added to the store? It's added to the store immediately, or a tier lower?

Just looking for elaboration on what "as players unlock it" means.

12. Since every pvp season last only 3 months, you may consider:
    3. only 1 flush but reducing the Arena Point and Honor cost of the gear (this might fit better)

I am suggesting that because on Retail every pvp season lasted more than 3 months:
    Arena Season 5 = 4 months
    Arena Season 6 = 4 motnhs
    Arena Season 7 = 5 months
    Arena Season 8 = 8 months
    It would be so unfair if Warmane dont do this. Please Warmane, show some love to us pvp players aswell.

13. Any plans to implement also cross-realm arena with gear based brackets?
    Would also like to know the answer to this. I would really enjoy playing arena through the different gear stages.

14. Great news!

Will you consider enabling players with characters on Outland to migrate their characters to Frostmourne? Perhaps not right away, but after a large group of players have reached level 80.

Feelsbadman to have two characters, who were given much love, sit idle on a dead server.

Xoxo

15. you really needed to go newer and not old again, it's a little boring to play the same thing :(

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last