1. I think the community wanted another lordaeron-like realm with blizzlike rates(7x is not blizzlike you can skip most of the leveling process) and a cosmetic shop. Maybe allow only normal mode items to be available once someone has looted them?

2. Long time no see.
    Ok so i love the idea but ''competitive'' and Icecrown marketplace model or similar makes no sense PVP or PVE wise.

Its really sad to see after all these years u still refuse to make major pvp balance changes. ( im all down to keep it blizzlike but blizzlike isnt having almost every War/DK/Ret pala using Shadowmourne and + - 6.7k gear.
    Some classes benefit too much from RS and ICC gear and some are just making stupid numbers (ret pala healing done in average 2v2 or 3v3 match for example).
    Why its ok to alter PVE but not PVP?
    I just want to know who is genius behind human racial? I mean what they were thinking at the time?

3. Can you guys please consider enable the Raid Finder and make it cross realm. It would be crazy stuff... blizzlike ... it means it looks like the original content if I'm not mistaken, which means, more like retail.. and retail has it.
    Imagine how cool would be to raid with Lordaeron and Icecrown... it's like having a constant Raid whenever you log in.. there are players from different countries and all of them plays in different time lines, that makes things even better for Raid Finder.
    Are you considering this?
    Thanks!

4. I think the community wanted another lordaeron-like realm with blizzlike rates(7x is not blizzlike you can skip most of the leveling process) and a cosmetic shop. Maybe allow only normal mode items to be available once someone has looted them?

Lot of people wanted cataclysm realm to play pvp. Another 3.3.5 is just, meh.

5. @ Proterean

Seeing how many people ask the same questions (which haven't been discussed in the OP), I would advise you include a FAQ section in the OP, so you don't have to repeat yourself constantly.

6. Agreed but another high rate realm was lower on the wanting list, like they went along with this idea and did not make a poll beforehand. The seasonal aspect is great, but for ppl who enjoy blizzlike progression without super high rates , it's kind of a turn off. Hope they reconsider before launching it.

7. X4 would be better for me. x7 way too fast to enjoy leveling and fights during leveling.

8. I brag all day about lord v2 and all I get is Icecrown v2 that restarts after clear..
    kekw

9. @ Proterean

Seeing how many people ask the same questions (which haven't been discussed in the OP), I would advise you include a FAQ section in the OP, so you don't have to repeat yourself constantly.
    It is usually added once we gather enough questions & answers.

10. I brag all day about lord v2 and all I get is Icecrown v2 that restarts after clear..
    kekw
    Yeah, so true, i mean most ppl on icecrown go there because they can jump right into ICC, i think they made the right realm for the wrong crowd...

11. Nobody asking the most important question, can you boost your character to 80 right after the server release on store ? xd

12. Long time no see.
    Ok so i love the idea but ''competitive'' and Icecrown marketplace model or similar makes no sense PVP or PVE wise.

Its really sad to see after all these years u still refuse to make major pvp balance changes. ( im all down to keep it blizzlike but blizzlike isnt having almost every War/DK/Ret pala using Shadowmourne and + - 6.7k gear.
    Some classes benefit too much from RS and ICC gear and some are just making stupid numbers (ret pala healing done in average 2v2 or 3v3 match for example).
    Why its ok to alter PVE but not PVP?
    except pvp was altered when they implemented mercenary mode as a """solution""" to human racial imbalance

13. Another progressive realm and there are too many servers like this already. But i'm happy if people gonna get out from icecrown and go there so I can have more space to farm and breathe...

14. Gear will be available when players obtain it in the game. We won't have items from Icecrown Citadel on the store when the content tier is locked to Naxxrammas. Once players get it in the game, it will appear on the marketplace.
    A guild who is behind the competition can buy the most competitive gear once it's been acquired by top guild, catch up and beat the previously top guild that obtained the gear without paying for it. How is this fair for the guild that obtained their rewards without paying cash? A competitive game where you can buy your way to the top is not competitive.

First ... 78910111959 ... Last