1. May 10, 2020  
    Do you happen to have spots in the guild for casual players looking to go through the content with alt runs or side runs from the main progression group?

2. May 14, 2020  
    Updated Recruitment needs! Now running 2 Naxx 2 EoE and 2 OS 2 drakes a week. Come join the fun!

3. May 19, 2020  
    Bored Running Naxx over and over again? Come join D I R T Y where you can run it over and over and over again in our 3 naxx runs each week!

4. May 25, 2020  
    Alo halfway into naxx tier, bored as ever, recruiting some solid players no matter the class/spec who want to be wasting another 1.5 months until the best raid of WotLK comes out :)

5. May 28, 2020  
    Slowly dying doing naxx each reset. Come join in our misery as we try to distract ourselves by doing LOD on icecrown!

6. Updates

DIRTY Is currently closing down all recruiting. Our Ulduar roster is mostly set and the moving pieces are also filled so for now we will be closing recruitment. Once Ulduar progression is finished we will reopen recruitment.

If you are looking for an NA guild to progress Ulduar with I know HiJ is still looking for a warlock and a good deathknight for their Ulduar progression, Good luck to them and all other NA guilds!

"You three cannot lead this guild without me. You honestly have no idea what I do to keep it afloat, or why I make the decisions I do, It seems that I am the only one here capable of being non-biased and making decisions based of the guild." - Vox "The Messiah"

Here is our recruitment video we made before frostmourne was launched but held back releasing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR0SjWyX08&t=16s

7. Hello!

With Ulduar progression underway, we are in need of some hungry players looking to raid in Hardmode progression!

our raid times are at 10PM EST (2AM Server Time), we raid 25s two times a week, with at least 1 10 man group each reset.
    Our current hardmode progression is Iron Council and Hodir on 25man, and XT, Iron Council, Hodir, Thorim, and Freya on 10 man.

We have high need for the following classes for our 25 group, as well as 10s on alternate days!

Shadow and Disc Priests: open
    Rogue: low
    Hunter: open
    Affliction Warlock: open
    Mage: open
    Prot and Holy Paladins: open
    Resto Shaman: open
    Slam Warrior: open

Also accepting applications from exceptional players of any class!

Please either drop an application on https://dirtyguild.shivtr.com/ or message me on discord Shaos#2693. Also, you can find me ingame on the character Reddit. Thanks!

8. Hello!

Here is an update on our Ulduar progression:
    25Man Hardmodes: XT, Iron Council, Hodir, Freya. Currently on Thorim (best pull on first night 5% RIP the dream).
    10 Man Hardmodes: XT, Iron Council, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, Mimiron, Yogg.

Updates to our recruitment needs, the following are in super high demand!
    Affliction Warlock: open
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman: open

Please either drop an application on https://dirtyguild.shivtr.com/ or message me on discord Shaos#2693. Also, you can find me in-game on the character Reddit. Thanks!
    Edited: July 31, 2020 Reason: added mimiron HM kill

9. Hello again! More updates on our Ulduar progression and current recruitment:
    25Man Hardmodes down: XT, Iron Council, Hodir, Freya, Thorim, Yogg. On to Firefighter!
    10 Man Hardmodes down: XT, Iron Council, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, Mimiron, Vezax, Yogg. Algalon soon!

Updates to our recruitment needs, the following are in super high demand!
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman: open

Please either drop an application on https://dirtyguild.shivtr.com/ or message me on discord Shaos#2693. Also, you can find me in-game on the character Reddit. Thanks!

First 123