1. Raid & Dungeon mechanics

I have seen on the new announcement for Frostmourne that the raid mechanics will be the same as on Lordaeron - I was wondering myself what were the differences between the raids & dungeons from Lordaeron and Icecrown?

As in, does Icecrown also have scripted bosses and all the mechanics? Are they tuned differently? I'm a new player to Warmane, so I wanted to know what exactly are the differences between both realms so I could dedicate myself to the one that most comes close to my personal objectives.

2. On lordaeron the difficulty of the raids are buffed. Meaning bosses can have more Hp, shorter enrage time and such.

3. June 4, 2020  
    Here is an example. I do not know the exact ratio/numbers, but here is the idea to better understand it.

Icecrown realm - Marrowgar in ICC
    - 100 health
    - 10 damage
    - 7 minutes on enrage timer.
    - active 30% boost to HP and damage/healing to players

Lordaeron realm - Marrowgar in ICC
    - 120 health
    - 15 damage ()abilities are also scaled)
    - 4 minutes on enrage timer
    - no active 30% boost to HP and damage/healing to players

Same thing goes to dungeons and all other raids. Mobs generally hit harder. More HP, shorter enrage timers.

On icecrown, it is normal for every 2nd guild to clear ICC25hc till LK with no wipes. Or get BQL on 10n pug with 5.2 average GS
    On Lordaeron, it is normal for every 2nd guild to wipe on BPC 10 times and RO. 5.2 avg GS cannot pass Marrowgar, as boss will 1 shot tank. (Generally speaking).

Yes yes, there are guild on Lordaeron who have LoD, and are still killing LK 25hc on bi/weekly basis. But it is just a handful of guild. The vast majority sit around 5.6-6.1 gear score. On icecrown, casual players can get their hands on 277 gear. (I am a casual player and I had a lot of 6.3-6.4 full heroic characters. Moved to Lordaeron over a year ago and most of my toons sit on 5.8 and only who went over 6,000 GS a few months ago).

Tactics are different on realms. When I first started raiding on Lordaeron with Icecrown tactics, players laughed at me.
    Lordaeron is less forgiving. it is simply harder.