1. Isboxer windows10 and general multiboxing help.

So, I tried multiboxing for the first time recently on Icecrown.
    I got HotKeyNet and some old version of Jamba, set it up following this tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa9MYt4y0dE
    Whilst I did get basic following down, maybe attacking all the same mob with one spell, it's all good.
    Sadly, quests didn't always auto share even though I enabled it, resizing windows was a pain, quests didn't deliver themselves as I checked it to do and just generally was a real pain in the ***..
    Reading the forums here, I've noticed the best stuff around to be Isboxer, sadly I cannot afford paying for it, so anyone know where I could get a working version for windows 10 and set it up to run around 5 accounts? Most of the guides are really old here or the links don't work anymore.
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. Can't help you if you want ISboxer, but for 5 accounts you don't need it. HKN has everything you need. That tutorial you watched was really basic, you have more instructions like how to resize windows on hkn website: http://www.hotkeynet.com/p/doc.html
    And about Jamba and quests you need to reach like level 10 with all your chars before it starts working due to server restrictions. Also not all quests are shareable so you could just use assist + interract with target and use "accept all" macro:
    /script AcceptGroup();
    /script AcceptQuest();
    /script AcceptTrade();
    /script RetrieveCorpse();
    /script RepopMe();
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    Or you can broadcast mouse clicks same as hotkeys and click accept or complete quest for all windows. Useful for healing addons as well.

3. Can't help you if you want ISboxer, but for 5 accounts you don't need it. HKN has everything you need. That tutorial you watched was really basic, you have more instructions like how to resize windows on hkn website: http://www.hotkeynet.com/p/doc.html
    And about Jamba and quests you need to reach like level 10 with all your chars before it starts working due to server restrictions. Also not all quests are shareable so you could just use assist + interract with target and use "accept all" macro:
    /script AcceptGroup();
    /script AcceptQuest();
    /script AcceptTrade();
    /script RetrieveCorpse();
    /script RepopMe();
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    Or you can broadcast mouse clicks same as hotkeys and click accept or complete quest for all windows. Useful for healing addons as well.

You seems hell of a lot of more experienced in this than me, any chance we could talk on discord and you can possibly help me a bit getting it set up?

4. You seems hell of a lot of more experienced in this than me, any chance we could talk on discord and you can possibly help me a bit getting it set up?
    horde/alliance? depending on your answer i might or might not help you :D

5. horde/alliance? depending on your answer i might or might not help you :D
    Mainly Horde, but I got alliance chars too. I just want to generally learn.
    Add me on discord: Solid#3859
    Edited: March 31, 2020 Reason: Added my discord :D

6. k, for starter you should try pwnboxer, there is working version on pirate bay, i use that since the begining, i know isboxer is a lot better but since i multibox only for pve mainly dungeon, pwnboxer is enough for me, and it is very easy to use and setup, pair it with jamba and everyone will clap when they see you moving arround with 4 slave

as everyone said here, isboxer is the way to go, i also have working version of it, but i don't use it
    i ask your faction because i also looking for boxer buddy, i'm alliance btw

7. What's your discord? So we can speak there.

8. I tried pwnboxer I like the way it looks but I can't get it to work for win10 :(

9. What's your discord? So we can speak there.
    I don't speak english natively, I doubt you want to talk with me xD
    anyway Agung#9003

I tried pwnboxer I like the way it looks but I can't get it to work for win10 :(
    which build? i'm using win 10 home 1073 it work for me
    I also tried on win 10 professional build 16xx and it didn't, don't know why but for now I'm stuck with this because I have ryzen processor which only support win 10