1. char is transfered to icecrown when serveur rset so yesu'll see many SM

its suck warmaneallowed to buy gear from shop , every "first of the servor" will be done by guld with a lot of people buying gear on shop

so ofc we can do progress runw ith our own guilde, but there will be high disavtange between pay2win player and others
    They said that, "Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model."

We cant say for sure. They will probably wait some time before they even sell heroic items/shadowmourne.

How long does it take for one guild to farm shadowmourne?

2. BGs are cross server so I don't see the point of someone getting another SM. Most people who can buy SM already have it.

3. char is transfered to icecrown when serveur rset so yesu'll see many SM

its suck warmaneallowed to buy gear from shop , every "first of the servor" will be done by guld with a lot of people buying gear on shop

so ofc we can do progress runw ith our own guilde, but there will be high disavtange between pay2win player and others
    Son, thats just how capitalism works. The admins will not pay the server's upkeep from their own pockets lmao.

4. BGs are cross server so I don't see the point of someone getting another SM. Most people who can buy SM already have it.
    Frostwolf also cross ?

5. Frostwolf also cross ?
    Frostwolf isn't cross realm, how would it be..? Frostwolf is MoP and other realms are WotLK.
    Frostwolf had MERCENARY MODE enabled so BGs and RDF should pop faster.

6. Frostwolf isn't cross realm, how would it be..? Frostwolf is MoP and other realms are WotLK.
    Frostwolf had MERCENARY MODE enabled so BGs and RDF should pop faster.

Sry bro I wanted to write Frostmourne lol

7. Sry bro I wanted to write Frostmourne lol
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415559 They addressed the crossrealm in the original post.

First 12