1. Which classes would be least popular?

I guess warlock as always.

I want to roll feral druid, dps or tank. I never played one that much, tried every other class. DK was never my think, never learned how to use runes properly.

Is feral ok on this realm pve and pvp wise? Any suggestion for side, ally or horde for pvp and pve?

2. Depends what you are aiming for.
    My opinion is you should go tank druid , as soon you join RDF , you will be getting instant pop's.
    Therefore you will be gearing faster than others.
    But then again , we all know how tanking can be boring as hell.

3. Yes but having no raid or hc icecrown dungeon gear can be pretty challenging as tank

4. I know ill be a Spriest and prolly a tank alt :)

5. Depends what you are aiming for.
    My opinion is you should go tank druid , as soon you join RDF , you will be getting instant pop's.
    Therefore you will be gearing faster than others.
    But then again , we all know how tanking can be boring as hell.
    Im aiming to have fun. Im usually bg player, leveler, hate arenas :)

6. Yes but having no raid or hc icecrown dungeon gear can be pretty challenging as tank
    Why I wouldnt obtain hc dungeon gear?

7. Classes that are gear dependent like warr should be weaker, especially those that rely on armor pen.

8. Why I wouldnt obtain hc dungeon gear?
    They're talking about the Heroic ICC dungeons (FoS, PoS, and HoR). These will not be available at launch, and won't be available until phase 4. Until then, you're stuck with regular Northrend heroic dungeons (ilvl 200).

9. I wonder how people will do Heigan, as it currently stands if your connection is bad you will end up being literally oneshot by explosions.

10. Human paladin or war (jk)

it's ll be the same class than other, warlock then fdrood.

11. I have bis s priest, disc, bis paladin all 3 specs, good geared war, bis r druid, semi geared feral, nearly bis ele and resto shaman, bis hunter, sold bis fire and frost mage, have bis rogue.

Warlock would be nice to play cuz its usually needed in raids but I played. I like the destro and affli spec but its not that easy in pvp vs shadowmorune classes at all.

Feral, its hard for me and really need thinking and time to master it. But I guess Ill try with a feral.

12. As usual the new server will be flooded with rogues and ret(ards)palas. Just do us all a favor and roll warlock so we can get ez summons.

13. Warlock would be nice to play cuz its usually needed in raids but I played. I like the destro and affli spec but its not that easy in pvp vs shadowmorune classes at all.
    I doubt you will see many shadowmournes on this server (but I could be wrong... probably. haha)

ICC raid will only last for 3 months, until they reset server again.

14. char is transfered to icecrown when serveur rset so yesu'll see many SM

its suck warmaneallowed to buy gear from shop , every "first of the servor" will be done by guld with a lot of people buying gear on shop

so ofc we can do progress runw ith our own guilde, but there will be high disavtange between pay2win player and others

15. char is transfered to icecrown when serveur rset so yesu'll see many SM

its suck warmaneallowed to buy gear from shop , every "first of the servor" will be done by guld with a lot of people buying gear on shop

so ofc we can do progress runw ith our own guilde, but there will be high disavtange between pay2win player and others

12 Last