1. Tank selection

I want to roll a tank on frostmourne and I was wondering whether a Druid or a Pally would be a better choice? I already have a druid 80 on icecrown and I'm kind of bored with druid tanking already. Is pally boss tanking good? I think a pally will be fine for dungeons and trash, also as an offtank. Is Pally MT good enough to not be a disadvantage? Also which is faster to level and which has the better profession choices? I was thinking mining+bs for a pally and skinning+lw for a druid. Coz I want to be able to make some gold as well as make some gear.

2. Prot pally works better as an OT rather than the MT. imo the DK is the easiest tank to lvl up cuz they start at 50 + they are easy to lvl up. Feral druid lvl up is more chill compared to warr and pally tho. In terms of proff>>>Money that will depend on the server's market, law of demand and supply.

3. I am thinking about kind of the same thing, I want to tank and can't decide what to roll. Completely new to Warmane. I am fine to play any tank as long as it is viable.

4. I am thinking about kind of the same thing, I want to tank and can't decide what to roll. Completely new to Warmane. I am fine to play any tank as long as it is viable.
    All the tank specs were viable, at least in Icecrown.
    - Bear dudu is the strongest early 80 due to their talent "Survival of the Fittest" which makes u "def capped" earlier than any other tank. Usually go as MT.
    -
    -Prot pala shines as OT due to their doped blessings and hands (that most noob palas dont use EVER) and their AoE cool aggro.

-DK's bood and frost shine as MT due to their self healing and doped single target aggro.

-Warr is not bad, I just dont see it fitting that much but they get the job done tho they are IMO the most complex tank spec in wotlk.

ANYWAYS... If you are new into tanking u suggest u go bear, its the easiest and most fitting way to learn how to tank.

P.D: Do not believe those mofos saying u can tank as UH DK or TROLOLO Frosty mage.

5. Whatever you guys are doing, please, don't play a prot warrior.
    Sincerely, your fellow healer.

IDK if it's the player's lack of skill, some kind of a bug or just bad class design overall, but they are ****ing terrible.

6. I think that paladin is the easiest as a tank. But I might try druid bear, or go cat dps.

7. Whatever you guys are doing, please, don't play a prot warrior.
    Sincerely, your fellow healer.

IDK if it's the player's lack of skill, some kind of a bug or just bad class design overall, but they are ****ing terrible.
    Its bad class design mainly due to their poor talent tree but probably doesnt help that most skilled tanks avoid them so they look even worse.