1. Conspiracy Theory (Legion)

I'm not sure if any of this is related, but isn't the recently changed Warmane background a bit strange?, i mean, normally the background usually be, Vanilla/BC/Wotlk locations, but that location belongs to the Legion expansion, is this a hint of an even bigger project than Frostmourne, is it that they plan to reveal a Legion realm?

2. Or they changed the background for spring and that is all there is to it.

3. Do you have a project to launch another expansion as a legion?
    No, we have no plans for that. It is technically not feasible to produce a satisfactory experience, right now.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415559&page=6

4. Yeah mier, but they might just be jebaiting us.
    In the end all we have is hope.

5. I'm not sure if any of this is related, but isn't the recently changed Warmane background a bit strange?, i mean, normally the background usually be, Vanilla/BC/Wotlk locations, but that location belongs to the Legion expansion, is this a hint of an even bigger project than Frostmourne, is it that they plan to reveal a Legion realm?
    There is no way they can script Legion expansion.

6. I'm not sure if any of this is related, but isn't the recently changed Warmane background a bit strange?, i mean, normally the background usually be, Vanilla/BC/Wotlk locations, but that location belongs to the Legion expansion, is this a hint of an even bigger project than Frostmourne, is it that they plan to reveal a Legion realm?
    First, The background is from Mulgore
    Second, the last background they had was Dalaran covered in snow. Does that mean that Warmane is ahead of Bli$$ard and is ready to reveal a new expansion after Shadowlands even before Bli$$ard?

Oh and Legion, BFA and Shadowlands, pls no more I've seen Sylvanas and her cammeltoe way too many times in cinematics.

7. First, The background is from Mulgore
    Looks like Darnassus to me, Maybe Ashenvale but the Nightelf constructions points to Darnassus.

8. Looks like Darnassus to me, Maybe Ashenvale but the Nightelf constructions points to Darnassus.
    Nope. The image is from the Val'sharah.