1. Streaming/Videos on Dungeons/Raids in PoV?

Hey all.

I'm streaming World of Warcraft on the Warmane server Icecrown every evening.
    I was wondering if anyone wanted a Youtube-series on Heroics, Raids, whatever from a Druid healers perspective?
    I'll discuss how to pull best, heal best, general tactics and try to be entertaining meanwhile.

Is there any interest in these kind of videos?

2. Honestly I would think that a more generalized topic would be far more popular. Say something like new to WOW heres a quick step by step guide of whats up. Go over addons stages of lvling how to make gold what to expect... could be done somewhat quickly so many people stretch it out so much its unwatchable. It could be a warmane guide you could go over the diff servers. Super important stuff like if all you wanna do is PVP then for the love of God roll on icecrown.

The dreaded ZOMFG how does I can has heroics? I can instruct someone how to install addons and how to use auctioneer in two paragraphs or less. If they want specific details they can read up on it later. You could cover addons in 3 mins for example. There seems to be soooo many new players I am forever helping with addons profs unlocking heroics its nonstop.

3. There are tons of those kind of videos already and I think people are fed up enough. If you want go ahead.

4. "There are tons of those kind of videos already"

I assume you are talking about what I said... mostly my point was that nobody wants to watch 4 hrs worth of videos I love wow and it even drives me nuts. How about a quick concise SHORT guide that us -hey look squirrel- kinda folks can actually finish. I have yet to see anything that hits all the major basic stuff that a noob needs without some sort of torture session maybe its out there idk. I am going to actually write a SHORT guide like this because I have typed the same stuff sooooo many times to help new players.

LOLWUT theres an addon that lets me receive all my 75 mails in one click gtfo
    want google maps with all the levels for the zones got that too
    dont q randoms other than the first one of the day (while lvling)you will get 10x more xp qing specific high lvl dungeons. Don't do that if ur tank tho

It could be a 15 min video of all the crap that u really need. Not 30 minutes on omg what class or race. OOF
    Actually now that I look at it you might have been talking about the raid guide thing and yes I agree theres TONS of raid guides that are great. There was one I saw that is every ICC boss in under 15 minutes lol

I haven't come across the kind of guide that quickly covers what I have to type to the new players every time and its always the same. Those bare essentials that you need when you first start but done in a non omg fml kinda way much like that icc boss guide.

5. I like seeing new videos uploaded for whatever game i'm currently playing. I only search for 'today' uploaded videos because I don't care for older videos. So just make them if you think that you'll enjoy it.