1. <Fade> (Horde)

<Fade> Is a PvE end game heroic guild, and has North American based times for raids. What can WE offer you? Well we can offer you a home on Icecrown, where you can relax and chill. Where you can feel the social aspect of the game and at the same time, the adrenaline rush of killing bosses.

Apply here: TheFade.shivtr.com

Rules and expectation for this guild, they are short and sweet:

- Be able to join us on Discord to hear instructions, for every daily raid
    - If you've applied to the guild, please be patient as applications will be sorted daily (This can take as long as the day you submitted your application to a week)
    - Be kind and open minded, even though if you've wiped a million times, one more wouldn't hurt
    - Do not ask for promotions, asking for one will get you demoted
    - To represent the guild outside of guild raids in a orderly fashion

Requirements to get into the guild:

ICC 25 Normal Completed, ICC Heroic knowledge and experience as well as Ruby Sanctum experience. Some TOC, Ulduar and Naxx extra knowledge are always welcome.
    You should have nearly close to BIS Normal gear, and or heroic gear. You should also have 4 pieces of T10. Unless you are another class that does not require 4 piece such as Holy/Protection Paladin.

Addons that you must have:
    Deadly Boss Mods (So you know what the hell you're doing)
    Paladins: Pallypower for smooth buffs
    Healers: Healbot, Vuhdo or Grid + proper macros
    Tanks: Omen 3 for threat monitor

Exceptions are and can be made.

Raid progression:

- Icecrown Citadel 25 Normal Complete and Farmed (including Glory achievments)
    - Icecrown Citadel 10 Normal Complete and Farmed (including Glory achievments)
    - Icecrown Citadel 10 Heroic Complete and Farmed (including Bane of the Fallen King)
    - Icecrown Citadel 25 Heroic Complete and Farmed (on 4 runs per week)
    - Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic Complete and Farmed
    - Tribute to Insanity (TOGC 50/50) Complete and Farmed
    - Conqueror of Ulduar title Complete, Glory of Ulduar 25 Complete and Farmed
    - Immortal title Complete, Undying title Complete and Farmed
    - Shadowmourne chain quest complete and farmed for our most active members

Raid Schedule:
    Wednesday:
    ICC 25 HC Main Run (LOD #1) + 1x RS 25 HC
    Thursday: 4x
    RS 25 HC + ICC 10 HC (Bane run)
    Friday:
    ICC 25 HC Alt Run (LOD #2)
    Saturday:
    ICC 25 Third Run (LOD #3)
    Sunday:
    ICC 25 Fourth Run (LOD #4 or Hybrid raid with all Glory Achievments)
    Monday:
    TOC 25 HC + ICC 10 HC (Bane run)
    Tuesday:
    Ulduar 25 or Naxx 25 or TBC Raids (Achievment hunt day)

> All raids at 11 PM server time <

***Note, schedule is not always accurate. Things could be changed at the last minute, be aware of that new applicants.***

Officers to contact in game:

Kayotica
    /Kayootica/Kaayotica/Kayyotica/Kayo/Kayopls/Kayoticaxd/Kayoisbaeyo/Nameiskay/Heartbreak/Pkaboo/Tim/Plus/Minus/Magic/Magicman/Destiny/Blossoms/Eunumberone/Chocodile/Paralize/Sango/Kagome/Akiko/Pho/Pooky/Vietnamese/Winked/Memememememe/Comma/Entertained/Buggedpetfck/Trance/Hashtag/Cindylou/Fgtstomper/Mlgpoopoo/Mlghoohoo/Mlgwoowoo/Mlgmoomoo/Mlgdoodoo/Noodle/Doodle
    Bluearrow /Bluelove/Anamaleth/Sabariel/Nellethiel/Estellwen/Anhelys/Sweettree/Fivefourzero

If you have any questions please contact myself or one of the above officers.
    Thank you for having an interest in this guild.
    Edited: April 1, 2020

2. Do we just apply normally on the site regarding new Frostmourne realm or what?

3. Hey I was Member in Fade but went inactive cause of university but now I'm back and have a lot of free time may I join you guys once more? Bressed is name on your site.

4. Hello, which classes need on new server Frostmourne ?

5. ZZATTAIIIII !!! Is kayo alive? I'll be joining wow again in a couple of weeks, I hope I can join you guys again, kayo and blue own me money so.. bestessttt mexican ever is back

6. May 11, 2020  
    i met dip**** and chickengrey today in my raid, and after dip**** got the only bis item left for him he start Using Steam Tonk to pull the adds all around thus wipping 3 times in adds only,

Chicken did the same with his tree later after dip**** got kicked, and from i heard those 2 kids are officers in fade, so yh i wouldn't recommand guild controled by kids who joy ruin other people's raids,

please note that i was a fade Core-member my self back in 2015 as mage named Rzy, right now , when doing 25 was forbidden for members to avoid such childish acts, but now officers actually Advertising it publicly ,

good job boys, i hope you are happy you ruined a pug raid.